Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Your FA Cup Predictions this weekend Watch

ReputationRep:
    So who will make it through

ReputationRep:
    Well we already know that Wigan are cruising to the semis unless Everton can force a comeback. I hope the other 3 teams that make it through are Barnsley, Chelsea and Blackburn. But sadly I think that it will be City, Man Utd that go through.

I think the other ties will finish:

Man City 4-1 Barnsley
    Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea
    Millwall 1-2 Blackburn

(unbiased though)

ReputationRep:
    i have a feeling Manchester utd will beat Chelsea because of the backlash from them from going out of the champions league to Real Madrid but then again Chelsea are no ordinary side but they just arent consistent enough as shown when they lost in the europa league. Prediction for arguable the tie of the round Manchester utd 3-1 Chelsea.
    Man city versus Barnsley is a forgone conclusion although one off cup ties are unpredictable but Man city seemed to have picked up thier form and it could get emabarrassing for Barnsley. Im going for 4-0 Man city win.
    Lastly i think Millwall have enough to beat Blackburn who seem to be struggling these. These two teams are only seperated by a point in the table showing its going to be a close tie. Im going for 2-1 Millwall win

ReputationRep:
    What Channel is the Man City game coming on?

Also I think it will be Wigan/City/United/Milwall through

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.