Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

I simply no longer care if i fail, and its making me fail Watch

ReputationRep:
    I dont care about failing now to the point where i am about to not hand in a third lab report and get a 0, not to mention averaging around the 40% mark on something that other students normally get 80% on. I have no motivation to do this work now. I dont want to fail, but it's like my mind is so indifferent to not doing well anymore that i have lost all motivation and will to do anything relating to my course anymore. I get so distracted trying to do any work it's unreal. What the hell do i do? I'm failing so bad

ReputationRep:
    If you don't care, then you don't deserve to pass. That is your problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azarimanka)
    If you don't care, then you don't deserve to pass. That is your problem.
    I was hoping more productive comments to be posted, but thanks for your encouraging input

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4RealBlud)
    I was hoping more productive comments to be posted, but thanks for your encouraging input

What do you expect me to say.

1. You have lost motivation

2. You have become lazy

3. You are failing

I don't see why there is anything surprising there. You are the only person that can help yourself.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.