Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm aiming to become a clinical/counselling psychologist and need to start looking at experience in the field as when I apply for post-graduate study (in about 3 years) and training they want experience; where the hell do I start?! most people say places like volunteer carers, support networks etc but I'm struggling to see how that relates specifically to clinical or counselling psychology. I know I've got to start somewhere broad as I have NO experience at the moment but what about more specific experience? anyone got any ideas??

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.