Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    When you're applying for finance they ask for your address during term time, it says if you don't know yet, put down your home address. Imperial haven't sent me the e-mail to apply for my accommodation yet so I put my home address (up North), but obviously when I click 'next' it says my maintenance is £5k when it will actually be £7.5k, will it be OK to carry on with student fiance application and change my address later? Or is it better to wait until I know where my accommodation is?
    Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Helena,

It's best to carry on with your application at the moment as you can update this information easily on your student finance account once you know where you'll be staying.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.