Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey urgent need on tips and advice on exam techinque for business unit 1.

ReputationRep:
    I sat this exam once in January 2012 and got an A I think the key to this exam is knowing your key terms definitions and practicing past papers with that you need to constantly look at past papers AND Mark schemes!! These help alot they will develop your business thinking mind. Once you start understanding how the examiner wants you to answer the question it's becomes second nature. Ask more if this wasn't specific enough.

But I noticed your asking now after results day and I think that if your resisting in summer with Buss2 you need to seriously buckle down unit 2 is really tricky to get an A not imposible but I got a C and I'm an A Grade student currently I have Unit1=A Unit2=C Unit3=A I can get an A overall of I get a high A in unit 4 but I'm going to retake init 2 anyway.

ReputationRep:
    heyy thank for the advice. i took unit one exam aswell but failed due to my way of answering the question ( exam technique) so i have to resit, so im aiming for a b or an a if possible! i know how to use my application, and analyse but it just the evaluation part im struggling with, any tips on that? And how can i revise for unit 2, my teacher said it is really hard to pass! i will be happy with a high c in that. i know my definations and i practiced a lot of exams papers but still came out with a rubbish grade . but im determined now, but need lots of help especially on cash flow and budgets!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.