Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering how many people would be sharing kitchen facilities at Tyler Court A, and how many rooms are there per corridor? Are these corridors separated by doors?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering about something similar. I was wondering if there was only one fridge, because as far as I'm aware, a corridor consists of 8 people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently living in Keynes college and there is one door separating the corridor. On our floor there are around 16 rooms and the door separates the 8 rooms on one side and the 8 rooms on the other. Although I'm living in catered accommodation. I dont know about Tyler court, although I would assume you would share a kitchen between 6-8 people if you leave in self catered and there would be one door separating the corridor.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yeah, I hope there's like 8 people, sounds like the right number to me!

ReputationRep:
    Do we get a kitchen cupboard each or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate-1995)
    Ah yeah, I hope there's like 8 people, sounds like the right number to me!
    I'm pretty sure it's 8 people, I read it somewhere can't remember where though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Add!ction)
    Do we get a kitchen cupboard each or something?
    Yeah we should do.. I'm just thinking, if we only have one fridge between 8.. how on earth do we split the compartments? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh perfect timing.. I've been scouring the kent website, but I can't find many good pictures of Tyler Court A. I can find B&C, and I think I visited B on the open day, but I can't afford that.
    If anyone could upload pics of the interior that would be great! like, kitchen, corridor, en suite and bedroom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reggaeiscool)
    Yeah we should do.. I'm just thinking, if we only have one fridge between 8.. how on earth do we split the compartments? :confused:
    Do you know if we can have mini fridges in our rooms? I'm thinking of having one under my desk or something.

ReputationRep:
    I think there are a couple of fridges per kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Add!ction)
    I think there are a couple of fridges per kitchen.
    I don't think you're allowed mini fridges.. And I hope there are a couple fridges

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleverslacker)
    Ooh perfect timing.. I've been scouring the kent website, but I can't find many good pictures of Tyler Court A. I can find B&C, and I think I visited B on the open day, but I can't afford that.
    If anyone could upload pics of the interior that would be great! like, kitchen, corridor, en suite and bedroom?
    I've got some I found a while ago on another thread, I'll upload them in a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleverslacker)
    Name:  photo (3).JPG
Views: 1110
Size:  280.8 KBName:  image (3).jpeg
Views: 375
Size:  372.7 KBName:  image (4).jpeg
Views: 423
Size:  333.4 KBName:  image (5).jpeg
Views: 739
Size:  216.8 KBName:  image (6).jpeg
Views: 578
Size:  194.4 KB
    Here's the photos I had of tyler court A.. from the photo of the kitchen I can now also confirm we get more than one fridge lol. Hope this helps. Also, for anyone who's gonna firm Kent - join this facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/220596311418456/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reggaeiscool)
    Name:  photo (3).JPG
Views: 1110
Size:  280.8 KBName:  image (3).jpeg
Views: 375
Size:  372.7 KBName:  image (4).jpeg
Views: 423
Size:  333.4 KBName:  image (5).jpeg
Views: 739
Size:  216.8 KBName:  image (6).jpeg
Views: 578
Size:  194.4 KB
    Here's the photos I had of tyler court A.. from the photo of the kitchen I can now also confirm we get more than one fridge lol. Hope this helps. Also, for anyone who's gonna firm Kent - join this facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/220596311418456/
    Thank you!
    Looks quite nice not quite as good as B&C but definitely ny top choice accommodation
    Wish I could join that group since I'm pretty sure I'll be going. Kent's my insurance but considering my January results there's no way I'm getting my firm
    Nice to see some potential Tyler Court A residents though.. I could be sharing a kitchen with y'all next year

ReputationRep:
    They look really nice! I hope I get tyler court a

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.