Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ppl,

Do you know a website where they provide a summary of daily financial/business news in a 1 hour video? I specially want them to be in video (I tried reading FT, CITY AM articles with out any success). Please let me know if there are any. Any help would be hugely appreciated. I'm too embarrassed to call myself a final year finance student ((
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Bloomberg TV channel.

Wouldn't watch it on a Saturday or Sunday though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Bloomberg TV channel.

Wouldn't watch it on a Saturday or Sunday though.
    Hey, Thank You..Much Appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gun_01)
    Hey Ppl,

Do you know a website where they provide a summary of daily financial/business news in a 1 hour video? I specially want them to be in video (I tried reading FT, CITY AM articles with out any success). Please let me know if there are any. Any help would be hugely appreciated. I'm too embarrassed to call myself a final year finance student ((
    You tube economy uploads over the last 24 hourse. There's normally numerous economy uplaoods from Bloomberg to the FTSE.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.