The Student Room Group

Psychology a level ocr exams!!

Hello, I thought I'd post a threat about psychology a Level overall.
I am wanting an A, after June I leave college so I have one shot, I am taking options paper in june and want to know is there any predictions?
also is there any predictions for g544?
and g542?
Any predictions would help dramatically as I'm not sure whether i'm going to retake the core studies as i cant probably get many more marks in it, so it all depends what the predictions are!
Thanks a bunch! :smile:
Original post by beccaa123
Hello, I thought I'd post a threat about psychology a Level overall.
I am wanting an A, after June I leave college so I have one shot, I am taking options paper in june and want to know is there any predictions?
also is there any predictions for g544?
and g542?
Any predictions would help dramatically as I'm not sure whether i'm going to retake the core studies as i cant probably get many more marks in it, so it all depends what the predictions are!
Thanks a bunch! :smile:

im doing the g544 and g543 so if anyone has ANY advice or tips please help. need to get an a/a* as i want to study it at my dream uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just a word of warning, I took G544 this January and walked out with an A 97/100, however it was the worst exam I have ever sat.
It is possible to predict OCR psychology exams, however they also are known for using tricks.
As you may know in Section B of the exam there is usually a choice between methodology or approaches, instead we recieved two methodologies, which I was completely unprepared for, and caused absolute panic, with people leaving the exam hall nearly in tears.
I'm not saying they will do this again, but just make sure you know stuff from both approaches and methodologies.
Reply 3
Yeah my teacher said that Ocr did that this time round
Everyone in my college who has done this exam before all got such high 90/100 's which I dont get??? What do we really need to know for this one?
I have booklets on stress however they may not be the studies youve learnt in class?
Sorry ive not tagged you in it I Have the app and trying to work it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
G543 is the nasty one
You literally need to do your best to learn every study word for word then do heaps of mock questions.. Questions are more important though!!
Dysfunctional is least likely to come up so weve narrowed it to stress and disorders.. Stress is really highly gonna come up.. With forensic theres not really a prediction
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest