Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    i want to study history and politics. i just hope i make the requirements. would be cool to get to know some people before we start then we'll at least have one friend :P haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have my unconditional to start in September to do Fine Art also, have my accommodation at the Creative Campus 4c Block 1 if anyone else will be moving in around me super excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelenaKillen94)
    Hey I have my unconditional to start in September to do Fine Art also, have my accommodation at the Creative Campus 4c Block 1 if anyone else will be moving in around me super excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, i'll be living in block 1 flat 3A creative campus too ill be studying music

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome nice to meet some one moving in around where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im from Gibraltar

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im doing early childhood studies and staying in hope park..anyone doig either of these? Would like to get to know people before I go over..:-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoleirvine)
    Im doing early childhood studies and staying in hope park..anyone doig either of these? Would like to get to know people before I go over..:-D
    I'm doing education studies & I'm staying at hope park

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,

i am doing the early childhood and education course.. anyone else on this course?

also: when do hear back from accommodation? i applied a few weeks ago!!

ReputationRep:
    Im doing early childhood studies combined with primary teaching, I was also wondering about accommodation I applied back in april :-/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aishafoof)
    hey guys,

i am doing the early childhood and education course.. anyone else on this course?

also: when do hear back from accommodation? i applied a few weeks ago!!
    Hey, i'm also doing education i received a reply from the accommodation office already and was accepted....butt, i applied to the creative campus cos im doing music, and i have an unconditional offer....so that might have been why

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heyy im doing the same course! It took like two weeks after I sent them my results to hear back from accommodation. X

ReputationRep:
    If any of you have facebook and are doing either education or music, add me on facebook! would be nice to talk to you before meeting you there I'm Joelle Tellez

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm doing education with special educational needs I'm staying in hope park - Wesley. Is anyone else doing the same course/staying at hope park. I'm Hannah Christina Turner on Facebook if anyone wants to chat before we move. I know nobody at the minute! Haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing education with ICT! Hopefully staying at hope park.. Would be nice to meet people before hand.. Add me on Facebook: hayley Jane O'reilly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im doing primary teaching with Early Childhood feel free to add me on facebook Jess Garside :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahcturner)
    Hey! I'm doing education with special educational needs I'm staying in hope park - Wesley. Is anyone else doing the same course/staying at hope park. I'm Hannah Christina Turner on Facebook if anyone wants to chat before we move. I know nobody at the minute! Haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I tried to add you on facebook but there are 2 Hannah Christina Turners' haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Primary Teaching with Special Educational Needs - if anyone wants to add me on facebook I'm Hannah Millington

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessgarside)
    Im doing primary teaching with Early Childhood feel free to add me on facebook Jess Garside :-)
    Hey Jess my choice has been changed from Education with Early Childhood to Primary Teaching with Early Childhood. How did you get on in your mandatory skills tests? I'm doing mine in a couple of days. Feel free to add me on facebook Carly Beattie.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Carly, I have done both of my skills tests the english one was easy and I passed first time however the maths was a little more tricky but I passed it on my second attempt, Good Luck with them :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hey, iv just accepted my offer for liverpool hope uni, staying in hope park halls, im studying Bsc psychology, im just wondering if anyone is doing the same. Im super excited

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.