The Student Room Group
Reply 1
B in Methods Maths, B in Chemistry and a D in English, no one in the whole year group had higher than a C in English, it seems the teachers were teaching us the wrong thing.
Reply 2
stop rubbing it in lol! i know where i went wrong in history and i was going through a bad time at the time of the exams and i revised. ah well theres always retakes i guess :rolleyes:
Reply 3
trigger
any one get bad results for thier exams? the day started well for me with 4 marks of a A in Re then i found i had an E for history and then it was rounded off by a U in biology! Any one do worse

I'm happy with my exam results (AAB). You did very well in RE and the teachers are just stupid for teaching you the wrong stuff for english! At least retakes are possible!
Reply 4
got A in Chemistry A in Biology A in PHysics and C in economics but it doesnt actually matter as it is done on points so you can resit exams and then firstly your best mark counts and secondly you can always try and improve in the other two modules.... Dont worry about it!!
Reply 5
trigger
any one get bad results for thier exams? the day started well for me with 4 marks of a A in Re then i found i had an E for history and then it was rounded off by a U in biology! Any one do worse

I got A (english) A (psychology) and C (history)

I was annoyed with my history mark because i was predicted an A and also almost everyone in the class got an A except me and now I have three history exams back to back in the summer! :frown:
Reply 6
im so glad we can retake or il be doomed looks like il have to pat attention from now on!
Reply 7
Too many good grades there
I think a few people are telling lies

Anywayz ill tell the truth got BCC
The Official Results Day 11th March 2004 thread is located here:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t31083.html

Expression
trigger

I resat history and got an A 87/90 the highest mark in my class but then I got an E in biology and D in chem. Life is unfair I revised loads for those damn exams.
Reply 10
I got 89/90 in Law, 90/90 in Politics and 32/90 in History (which is a U...a high U!).

God bless AQA(!).
i did the whole of AS Physics (Edexcel) and got 79/90 90/90 and 120/120

Latest

Trending

Trending