Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

A german girl has joined! (: Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I'm Caducity and I live in Germany.
    That's why my english is bad, sorry for that.
    I learn english for five years in school, but I want to improve it, that's why I joined this website.
    And I want to get an impression how the life of british people looks like, about what they talk and so on.
    I think, Germany is a bit boring. I've never been to UK (or US) but I'm sure, I will do it after my Abitur (I think you call it A-Levels) in two years.
    I'm also thinking about studying in UK (or US) and yeah, I think this website would be interesting.
    But now some facts about me.
    I'm 14 years old, my hobbys are sports (riding horses, athetics, basketball for example), reading books (and sometimes writing), listen to music and meet up with friends.
    If you have any questions (especially about german things) - ask!
    I'll be happy if I can answer them.

Ehh...just don't know how to end this post xD
    Maybe xoxo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caducity)
    Hey guys!
    I learn english for five years in school, but I want to improve it, that's why I joined this website.
    And I want to get an impression how the life of british people looks like, about what they talk and so on.
    I think, Germany is a bit boring. I've never been to UK (or US) but I'm sure, I will do it after my Abitur (I think you call it A-Levels) in two years.
    I'm also thinking about studying in UK (or US) and yeah, I think this website would be interesting.
    I'm 14 years old, my hobbys are sports (riding horses, athetics, basketball for example), reading books (and sometimes writing), listen to music and meet up with friends.

Maybe xoxo?
    Hallo

Your English ist sehr gut!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR Caducity!

ReputationRep:
    What part of Germany if you don't mind me asking? In Germany myself right now which is why I ask.

:hello:

I'm 14 years old
    damn, I was about to holla

ReputationRep:
    Welcome! And there is no need to end a post with anything, just the last sentence! But if you want to you can add an extra something...

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    @Wilfred Little Haha danke 8D Do you speak german?

@Guru Jason North Germany. Bundesland Niedersachsen (=

@polaritiy okaaay XD

@Aquar Okay thanks x3 In german forums you ususally end with your Name, LG (means Liebe Grüße, in english friendly greetings) or with Cheers.

@RisingAngel 007 Heeey c:

@Jts and Illusionary Oh thank you <'3

ReputationRep:
    Hey diddly do!

ReputationRep:

@Guru Jason North Germany. Bundesland Niedersachsen (=
    Ah, studying at EBS in Oestich-Winkle myself.

ReputationRep:
    @MaltesteMalteser U like simpsons, am I right? :'DD

@Guru Jason Ah okay. Why do you study in Germany? Do you like this country or have you got any relativs here? o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Hallo

Your English ist sehr gut!

Ihr Englisch ist sehr gut*

Gern geschehen

ReputationRep:
    @Guru Jason Ah okay. Why do you study in Germany? Do you like this country or have you got any relativs here? o:
    Came here a few times and liked the county so I thought why not study here. It is my last semester though so going back to the UK in 3 months time. I don't have any family here, but have a family friend who does so come to Germany alot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mockery)

Gern geschehen
    Du sprichst Deutsch?

(Original post by Guru Jason)
    Came here a few times and liked the county so I thought why not study here. It is my last semester though so going back to the UK in 3 months time. I don't have any family here, but have a family friend who does so come to Germany alot.
    Well, that's nice!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

Maybe xoxo?

Hallo und wilkommen, wilkommen, wilkommen! Ich heisse Grace.

Ich hoffe, dass du wirst der Website geniessen werden! Wir sind alle freundlich - wir werden nicht dich essen!

Du sagt, dass du dein Abitur Prufungen in zwei Jahren machen wirst, also bist du funfzehn oder sechzehn Jahre alt?

Wer sind deine Lieblingsgruppen?

Und magst du Englisch Leute ;D?

Es tut mir Leid, weil mein Deutsch nicht so gut ist.

ReputationRep:
    Und hast du nach Koln oder Rheinland gefahren?

ReputationRep:
    Du sprichst Deutsch?
    Nicht viel, aber ich möchte zu lernen.

ReputationRep:

Gern geschehen
    Leave me alone, I had to remember stuff I learn at school over a decade ago!

ReputationRep:
    @peaaceandlove I'm not sure, whether I shell answer in english or in german o: Ich antworte mal auf deutsch (:
    Du sprichst richtig gut deutsch!
    Ich bin erst 14, ich mache mein Abitur in 2 Jahren, weil ich eine Klasse übersprunge habe. (Ich bin von der 8. in die 10. gegangen).
    Englische Leute mag ich sehr, vor allem die Sprache ist fantastisch.

(Original post by peaaceandl0ve)
    Und hast du nach Koln oder Rheinland gefahren?
    Im Rheinland war ich noch nicht, aber schon in Köln. In den Osterferien werde ich wieder nach Köln fahren, dort wohnt eine Freundin von mir.

Nicht viel, aber ich möchte zu lernen.
    Am besten liest du viele deutsche Bücher und schaust deutsche Filme/Serien. Foren helfen auch (=

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.