Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Alright, here goes. I'm doing further maths, maths, chemistry, and physics at AS level. I'm hoping to get all As if I can help it. For my January exams, I did 3 subjects a day, for 45 minutes a day each with fridays off for six weeks and I got all As. Now I have seven exams and 12 weeks to revise in, so I have started early and am not taking any days off. (However I am still doing 3 subjects a day at 45 minutes). I have perfected my revision technique by doing every past paper twice, by the end of my revision I have done 27 hours in total and have between 3-8 100% past papers.
    I know everyone is different, but I want to know if I am revising enough, as many of my friends only managed Es (with the exception of a few with straight As).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkAce)
    Alright, here goes. I'm doing further maths, maths, chemistry, and physics at AS level. I'm hoping to get all As if I can help it. For my January exams, I did 3 subjects a day, for 45 minutes a day each with fridays off for six weeks and I got all As. Now I have seven exams and 12 weeks to revise in, so I have started early and am not taking any days off. (However I am still doing 3 subjects a day at 45 minutes). I have perfected my revision technique by doing every past paper twice, by the end of my revision I have done 27 hours in total and have between 3-8 100% past papers.
    I know everyone is different, but I want to know if I am revising enough, as many of my friends only managed Es (with the exception of a few with straight As).
    I don't know whether to be jealous or astonished, probably the later, I did 4hours a day everyday from Dec-Jan and I got ABC <_< flippin history. If what your doing at the moment works keep it up, but if you feel you need to revise more I'd set aside 2hours compared to 45mins

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.