Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What type of clothes do guys like girls to wear? Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You're asking us for wardrobe advice..?
    I don't know what you should wear. I don't even know what I should wear. Whatever's on the top in my drawer.

tight tight tight, yeah

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just wear clothes that you like? It shouldn't matter what guys like, or anyone else for that matter.

p.s. the clothes in the link are really nice

ReputationRep:
    Why should you care what other people like?

If you like it thats the main thing.

Youre going to look worse in something you hate wearing to try and impress someone and far more confident in something you love wearing that you wore to please you.

ReputationRep:
    What ever clothes you are comfortable in. You don't dress for other people.

As two people have said, it's about what clothes you like.

ReputationRep:
    The tighter, the better.

ReputationRep:
    not bothered in the slightest..

ReputationRep:
    Preferably no clothes... If that can't be done wear yoga pants and tops which show of your tits.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely anything apart from a neon t-shirt with 'NERD' or 'GEEK' on it, and no USA flag leggings. Pretty much anything else, but not those.

My two loathed pieces of female fashion aside, I'd echo what everyone else said, despite it being a bit of a cliché. Obviously if you're specifically trying to attract people it's difficult because everyone's tastes are different, but you'll probably find it easier if you're happy wearing what you like.

For the record, and since you asked, the stuff on the site looks nice.

ReputationRep:
    I think most guys like girls who decide for themselves what they want to wear and aren't influenced by others' opinions. Wear what you like, what you think you suit and what makes you feel good, as well as comfortable! By all means, splash out on some new things, but make sure you actually want them and that they're for you, no-one else.

ReputationRep:
    leggings

ReputationRep:
    This is stupid, everyone has different tastes.

I might like girls who dress like this

Name:  8540915854_dfd31b8a93_z.jpg
Views: 1391
Size:  149.0 KB

but another guy might prefer a girl dressed in Uggs, yoga pants and a north face fleece...

ReputationRep:
    Be independent. Choice what you wan't... Thats what guys like.

ReputationRep:
    Wear whatever you like. If you have the confidence you can pass anything off.
    I once went out to my local grocery shop for a bottle of milk and stuck on unflattering skinny jeans which were a little big for me (I'd lost quite a bit of weight at the time and hadn't bought clothes to fit my new size), the first cardigan I picked out of my wardobe, a plain top, a scarf which totally didn't go with the outfit and those really comfortable cardigan ugg sort of boots. It was all very comfortable. On my way home from the shop a driver horned at me while his passenger stuck his head out of his window and had a good look while they drove past. He also whistled and said something vulgar (I forget what). That was the moment where I realised any girl could wear anything and get attention if she has the confidence to pull it off.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is right-if you're confident in what you're wearing you'll look far more attractive than if you're wearing something JUST to look attractive.

I never go out wearing something I'm uncomfortable in, even for going out at night-sure I want to look nice, but I also want to be able to have fun without something digging into me or stopping free movement-and also want to be 'me'!
    For the record I get chatted up fairly often when out running with the dog (next to no make up, scruffy clothes, hair all over place lol)..

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.