Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I was seeing a guy for a few months. I dont ever open up to guys and he knows that. He was 'in love' with me he said. I had sex with him and now hes distant. I call him and he hardly answers, and I text him and he doesnt answer. Im extremely distraught and going crazy.
    This is my second ever relationship and the first one was physically and sexually abusive. I feel really hurt again. I did it to myself but Im still in denial about how much this guy has ****ed me over. I still try and convince myself that he loves me like he said he does and that it wasnt the sex that changed him.
    I really dont know what to do i feel like my life has been a series of mistakes and that I cant make any sound decisions. Can someone please help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really dont know what to do i feel like my life has been a series of mistakes and that I cant make any sound decisions. Can someone please help?
    Sorry i cannot really help, I cant even help myself when it comes to love and relationships,,,,,,

But i wish u good luck ! Did u ever see the movie Hitch with Will Smith in it? It helped me a bit about forgetting all these love troubles in my past !! Its a romantic comedy about people with love problems... Like U and me haha....

Greetz ! Edwin !!

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him for **** sake
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I was seeing a guy for a few months. I dont ever open up to guys and he knows that. He was 'in love' with me he said. I had sex with him and now hes distant. I call him and he hardly answers, and I text him and he doesnt answer. Im extremely distraught and going crazy.
    This is my second ever relationship and the first one was physically and sexually abusive. I feel really hurt again. I did it to myself but Im still in denial about how much this guy has ****ed me over. I still try and convince myself that he loves me like he said he does and that it wasnt the sex that changed him.
    I hate to say it but the fact he's gone distant after getting sex off you suggest he got what he wanted and is trying to let you down gently, you can try talking to him but if he is being unresponsive like this, then as I said it sounds like he got what he wanted off you.

ReputationRep:
    he wants you to chase him and you're doing that which is encouraging him. have patience and give it back to him by playing his own game. if he genuinely wants you, he'll be worried. if not, you'll know what he was really after!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.