Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    try taking him to the side beofre anyone gets drunk, and talk to him, or phone him. try and get in contact with him and just talk, even if it is over the phone, then atleast by talking to him he might see that you have changed. sometimes talking is the only solution, remember patience is a virtue.

ReputationRep:
    I hear what your saying but how am i going to know if i don't give ti another go and to be fair we hardly gave it a fair chance before because I was so messed up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orange orange)
    I'm not hassling him, but how do i show him that I'm not a freak, I mean if I do nothing surely I'll never get him back?
    You're not a freak right? So just be yourself. He will see the real you, who he obviously likes. I've been in a similar situation, you have to be really patient with him - it's really hard! As long as you make it clear that you want to be with him things will be fine. Maybe write him a short note saying that you're sorry for everything that happened in the past, that now is the right time for you to be together, before obviously wasn't, and that you would really like it if you could try again. This way he can take the letter and read it when you're not around...he'll get the message eventually. Hang in there... (I think he wants the same, but he's a bit scared to admit it because of what happened last time)

ReputationRep:
    I hear what your saying but how am i going to know if i don't give ti another go and to be fair we hardly gave it a fair chance before because I was so messed up
    like i said, talk first, make your move later. give him a bit of time to get used to the new you and see that you're for real. guys can get intimidated very easily.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope your right

ReputationRep:
    orange orange: u know if u want something then u gotto sacrifice other things in order to get it...as economists call it "the opportunaty cost"...sometimes u have to do risky things in order to achieve something.
    By the sound of it i think ur being too conservative and tryin to play it really safe...
    I still say contacting him and telling him dirrectly is the most logical method to apporach this.

ReputationRep:
    just try it, it's worth a shot. what do you have to lose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    orange orange: u know if u want something then u gotto sacrifice other things in order to get it...as economists call it "the opportunaty cost"...sometimes u have to do risky things in order to achieve something.
    By the sound of it i think ur being too conservative and tryin to play it really safe...
    I still say contacting him and telling him dirrectly is the most logical method to apporach this.
    here here
    by the way you spelt opportunity wrong. you been at the spliff again?

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i've been working at the frienship thing for ages, if i come out with the i want you back stuff and i've read the signs wrong i could be left with nothing. I really care about this guy - I don't wanna screw things up!

ReputationRep:
    I really hope your right
    Have confidence! Good luck with it... If he can't see how great you really are he's not worth it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad kuri)
    here here
    by the way you spelt opportunity wrong. you been at the spliff again?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    look, be yourself, take as much time as you want. it's hard to mend old relationships, but its like amb1 said, if he cant see how great you are then he really doesnt deserve you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    lol
    im everywhere

ReputationRep:
    im everywhere
    heh yes maybe the last time i tried it wasn't 10 days ago after all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    heh yes maybe the last time i tried it wasn't 10 days ago after all...
    thought so...
    so whos eye is it? yours or some next mans?
    whoevers it is, very nice

ReputationRep:
    thought so...
    so whos eye is it? yours or some next mans?
    whoevers it is, very nice
    Its a pic of my mates eye "next mans"...(which i have taken )

Edit: Thankx btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Its a pic of my mates eye "next mans"...(which i have taken )

Edit: Thankx btw
    very nice, and very well taken. so you like photography? hmmm.....

ReputationRep:
    very nice, and very well taken. so you like photography? hmmm.....
    Do you like my eye too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Do you like my eye too?
    it's lovely!!! is it yours? i wish mine was like that. i'll put mine up sometime, as soon as i can find someone who can take nice photos

ReputationRep:
    it's lovely!!! is it yours? i wish mine was like that. i'll put mine up sometime, as soon as i can find someone who can take nice photos
    Yes, it's my real eye. Do you think I should lay-off the eyeliner a bit?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.