Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I just wanna know your opinions on this...

If he's really dead, why is there no real evidence he was killed?

There's a film about it, it must be true

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I killed Bashar al-Assad, and dumped his body into the river. I didn't take any pictures or videos; you'll just have to believe me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    There's a film about it, it must be true
    Yeah, 'Zero Dark Thirty'.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, his video camera is just on the blink.

ReputationRep:
    If he isn't, then he's really being awfully kind to the US by staying completely and utterly silent.

Which isn't really his thing, is it?

He's dead. Get over it. It is not a conspiracy. We really did land on the Moon. Elvis is dead and Area51 is just a USAF test base.

ReputationRep:
    Of course not, I doubt he ever even existed. He was just used as an excuse to start more wars for oil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    If he isn't, then he's really being awfully kind to the US by staying completely and utterly silent.

He's dead. Get over it. It is not a conspiracy. We really did land on the Moon. Elvis is dead and Area51 is just a USAF test base.
    Elvis is dead?? Jeepers. When did this happen?

ReputationRep:
    I think he goes to my gym.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    It's sad :sad:

It happened about a year ago after the aliens "took him home". Old age grabbed him eventually...

ReputationRep:
    He is dead but not his ID, he probably died ages ago but as an excuse for terrorism, America continued up till 2011 to use his name to explain their own terrorism. For example, their excuse to invade Afghanistan was also to fin Osama Bin Laden, yet now that he is dead, they are still their. This just reinforces the fact that it is all just a way of America getting oil and demolishing Islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    "Elvis is not dead, he just went home." - Men in Black.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, I mean come on.....the MOST WANTED MAN in the world and they just chuck him in the sea without pictures or video or anything and nothing more said. Come on, what a joke.

Governments are so ****** up that if we actually understood the **** that goes on we would all be insane. It;s just better to ignore it all and live your little life.

ReputationRep:
    it is the worlds biggest secret, no one actually knows what happened to him

blame the american government...there hiding something from is

ReputationRep:
    No, he's sharing a small tropical island with Hitler and Elvis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)

So you're trying to tell me the man that the entire world was "hunting" for over a decade was just killed without any evidence?
    They just chucked his body into the sea without ANY evidence to show the rest of the world that he's dead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Fox)
    No, he's sharing a small tropical island with Hitler and Elvis.
    And Lord Lucan, and Shergar....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedarkhunter)
    So you're trying to tell me the man that the entire world was "hunting" for over a decade was just killed without any evidence?
    They just chucked his body into the sea without ANY evidence to show the rest of the world that he's dead?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Wait a minute...if Bin Laden is dead...WHODA*** is this guy i'm eating shawarma with?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Considering the only photo they released of his corpse turned out to be a complete fake, I don't think he died when America claimed they killed him. I think he was dead before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.