Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    In as economics I got 68 in unit 1 and 96 in unit 2.. At a levels I got 53 unit 3 and 67 unit 4.

I redid unit 4 in january and got 63. ( i did zero revision)

Anyway. I need an A, so i'm redoing unit 1 and unit 3 in summer and need an average of 80 ums to get it.

However. I just dont know how..To answer these essay questions..Do you think I fluked the 96? Or I did exam technique correct without realising.. And I can do it, i just need to practise how and do it consistently

ReputationRep:
    well, you obviously did something right to get 96 UMS marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel George)
    well, you obviously did something right to get 96 UMS marks?
    Well to be fair unit 2 is the easiest and it has the lowest grade boundary to get an A.

@OP Just keep practicing the Essay questions for unit 3 and as for unit 1 which i'm also re-sitting you'll need to make sure that you know all the content since it's important if you wanna do well in the multiple choice questions.
    I need 88 average if i wanna get an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by help-me333)
    In as economics I got 68 in unit 1 and 96 in unit 2.. At a levels I got 53 unit 3 and 67 unit 4.

I redid unit 4 in january and got 63. ( i did zero revision)

Anyway. I need an A, so i'm redoing unit 1 and unit 3 in summer and need an average of 80 ums to get it.

However. I just dont know how..To answer these essay questions..Do you think I fluked the 96? Or I did exam technique correct without realising.. And I can do it, i just need to practise how and do it consistently
    What exam board are you doing ?

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.