Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In as economics I got 68 in unit 1 and 96 in unit 2.. At a levels I got 53 unit 3 and 67 unit 4.

I redid unit 4 in january and got 63. ( i did zero revision)

Anyway. I need an A, so i'm redoing unit 1 and unit 3 in summer and need an average of 80 ums to get it.

However. I just dont know how..To answer these essay questions..Do you think I fluked the 96? Or I did exam technique correct without realising.. And I can do it, i just need to practise how and do it consistently

ReputationRep:
    well, you obviously did something right to get 96 UMS marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel George)
    well, you obviously did something right to get 96 UMS marks?
    Well to be fair unit 2 is the easiest and it has the lowest grade boundary to get an A.

@OP Just keep practicing the Essay questions for unit 3 and as for unit 1 which i'm also re-sitting you'll need to make sure that you know all the content since it's important if you wanna do well in the multiple choice questions.
    I need 88 average if i wanna get an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by help-me333)
    In as economics I got 68 in unit 1 and 96 in unit 2.. At a levels I got 53 unit 3 and 67 unit 4.

I redid unit 4 in january and got 63. ( i did zero revision)

Anyway. I need an A, so i'm redoing unit 1 and unit 3 in summer and need an average of 80 ums to get it.

However. I just dont know how..To answer these essay questions..Do you think I fluked the 96? Or I did exam technique correct without realising.. And I can do it, i just need to practise how and do it consistently
    What exam board are you doing ?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.