Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer of acceptance in BA English at King's College that I submit evidence of obtaining IELTS with 7.0 overall with minimum of 6.0 in all four skills, or an equivalent qualification recognized by King's. I have taken ToEFL iBT and submitted the Score (116 / 120) directly through ETS on Jan 28th 2013. As per the website ToEFL score are acceptable equivalent of IELTS. Do I need to resubmit the scores or do I have to necessarily take IELTS? Further how do I submit the scores directly to King's College?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Dear aditimuk,

Thank you so much for your question. What would be best, due to the intricacies of your application, would be to talk directly to the English Admissions Department. They will be able to explain directly to you what would be the best path for your IELTS. You can contact them by letter, email or telephone:

Address
    Department of English
    King's College London
    Strand Campus
    Strand
    London WC2R 2LS
    Email
    [email protected]
    Tel
    020 7848 2350/2374

These contact details will get you right through to the department.

Good luck!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.