Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Answered

ReputationRep:
    Dude, kick back.. relax and don't mention it to anymore people at your uni of student finance.

ReputationRep:
    I get it lol its cool i hope i do get paid twice I just wanna know if its even possible or this advisor just crazy?

ReputationRep:
    Check your online student account with student finance just in case, also make sure they're not 'over paying' you with the grant as they did with me last year.

I had this problem last year as well and at the end they decided that they've over paid my grant and have decided to 'claim back' £1,000 from me so for this year and next I don't have a grant/ bursary money and I've been reduced to having £10 a week for food this entire year so far :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarryOn123)
    Check your online student account with student finance just in case, also make sure they're not 'over paying' you with the grant as they did with me last year.

I had this problem last year as well and at the end they decided that they've over paid my grant and have decided to 'claim back' £1,000 from me so for this year and next I don't have a grant/ bursary money and I've been reduced to having £10 a week for food this entire year so far :/

That would suck.
    But he did use the words "Entitled to Everything again"

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.