Turn on thread page Beta

miscarriages watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hiya people has any of you ever had a miscarriage or know someone who has?

ReputationRep:
    yep what do you want to know about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottielou)
    hiya people has any of you ever had a miscarriage or know someone who has?
    my mum had 1 when i was 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orange orange)
    yep what do you want to know about it
    hiya i had one last year, the doctor was treating me for a kidney infection by mistake he didnt pick up on me being pregnant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottielou)
    hiya i had one last year, the doctor was treating me for a kidney infection by mistake he didnt pick up on me being pregnant
    and we're supposed to trust these people

ReputationRep:
    I had an abortion last May but I don't really think that counts.

ReputationRep:
    There was a girl at school who claimed to have had several miscarriages. To be honest I didn't really believe her though, she told a lot of lies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    There was a girl at school who claimed to have had several miscarriages. To be honest I didn't really believe her though, she told a lot of lies.

i know someone who was due to have twins but miscarried....
    now she is off to uni...don't know what she was gonna do when she had them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    It was really weird for us because she'd just been checked by the doctor, she must have got pregnant in between the check and the injection. Because she wasn't getting her period regularly anyway we didn't know until she got rushed to hospital.
    do u think it was the injection that made her miscarry?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    *covers eyes*

My sister's just gone into labour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    *covers eyes*

She'll be fine! You're gonna be an Auntie!!! it's great you can give them back afterwards. You have to babysit loads for free though (has 5 nephews and nieces)

ReputationRep:
    i think i was a twin and mum miscarried one.. but im not entirly sure

my sister who has 5 kids has gone thru 8 miscarriages... and my other sis had one but she never talks of it. well i dont think it was miscarried. she gave premature birth at 6 and half months and it was still born. she had to name her and bury her. she hasnt spoke of her scine and as far as i no her 2 chidlren dont no about it
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    She'll be fine! You're gonna be an Auntie!!! it's great you can give them back afterwards. You have to babysit loads for free though (has 5 nephews and nieces)
    ahhh but she's in birmingham and I'm in dorset so it's quite a long way.

I've already been christened "mad auntie helen"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    altogther i have around 21 or so neices and nephews! only i dont see 10 of them, 2 i see sometimes, 4 i see occasionally around town and 5 i see a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    *covers eyes*

aaahh wow!!! does she know what shes havin??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    altogther i have around 21 or so neices and nephews! only i dont see 10 of them, 2 i see sometimes, 4 i see occasionally around town and 5 i see a lot
    Holy crap that's a lot!!!!!!!
    My mum had a still born baby, she was sad about it but if she had had that baby I wouldn't be here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i think i was a twin and mum miscarried one.. but im not entirly sure

my sister who has 5 kids has gone thru 8 miscarriages... and my other sis had one but she never talks of it. well i dont think it was miscarried. she gave premature birth at 6 and half months and it was still born. she had to name her and bury her. she hasnt spoke of her scine and as far as i no her 2 chidlren dont no about it
    don't you want to know if you were a twin or not??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    aaahh wow!!! does she know what shes havin??
    a baby??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    don't you want to know if you were a twin or not??
    well my mum said the doctors said there were two babies. a few weeks later she bled but was still preggers with me. so mum thinks there MAY have been another baby.

to be honest, i dont think the world wud cope with two me's!!

ReputationRep:
    why do people want to go around telling everyone about their private lives? I know miscarriage etc is nothing to be ashamed of, but I don't get why people just want to blurt it all out. Especially when some people seem to take advantage and seem to want to boast (not the word I'm looking for but it'll do for now) about certain matters.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.