Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by suz19)
    Haha! But would you really do that though?? I can imagine the name- Reginald Toilet Queen
    I would (I wouldn't insist on them using it or even declaring it on anything but the most official of forms) - but it looks unlikely that I'll ever be involved in naming any children
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by viviki)
    Names are harsh my uncle bless him has two borderline girls names
    he's not Ariel Sharon is he?

(sorry that name has always tickled me I mean what sort of leader would be named after the mermaid from the disney film :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    no hes not Ariel Sharon but his name is nearly as bad. I hate my name too boring I'd like a wild name (but not toilet)

ReputationRep:
    i had a miscarriage 3 months ago i was 13 weeks pregnant . i was lucky (if thats what u want to call it) i had a complete miscarriage and didnt need a d & c but miscarriage is something horrible im still living with the greif at the moment. i actully found this site when i was on yahoo lokking for 'miscarriage' and it brought this thread up . u no its not really a great thing to talk about in fact it the miscarriage has ruined my life so if u do wanna no about it then just ask me . ask me how i felt when i saw my dead baby in the bed pan in hospital and how i felt when i felt my baby slip out of my body! sorry im just still hurting!i was just a bit shocked to see a thread talking about miscarriage but i guess its inoccent enough and shouldnt take it to heart sorry again.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by sugarsmek)
    i had a miscarriage 3 months ago i was 13 weeks pregnant . i was lucky (if thats what u want to call it) i had a complete miscarriage and didnt need a d & c but miscarriage is something horrible im still living with the greif at the moment. i actully found this site when i was on yahoo lokking for 'miscarriage' and it brought this thread up . u no its not really a great thing to talk about in fact it the miscarriage has ruined my life so if u do wanna no about it then just ask me . ask me how i felt when i saw my dead baby in the bed pan in hospital and how i felt when i felt my baby slip out of my body! sorry im just still hurting!i was just a bit shocked to see a thread talking about miscarriage but i guess its inoccent enough and shouldnt take it to heart sorry again.

ermm thats just a tad graphic. What method did they use? I have certainly never heard of anyone seeing their dead baby before unless its an older pregnancy. I hope your ok now though.

(Original post by lottielou)
    hiya people has any of you ever had a miscarriage or know someone who has?
    My cousin called Ellie has had two in a row now, she's going to try on more time and then adopt i think.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    My cousin called Ellie has had two in a row now, she's going to try on more time and then adopt i think.
    I remember you telling me that. It can be really hard so good luck to her! They say 1/4 of pregnancies miscarry

(Original post by sublime_envy)
    I remember you telling me that. It can be really hard so good luck to her! They say 1/4 of pregnancies miscarry
    I've said it before? Sorry to bring it up again then.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I've said it before? Sorry to bring it up again then.
    don't be daft! yeah we talked about it when I was getting all those tests done

don't be daft! yeah we talked about it when I was getting all those tests done
    Random comment but i've lost 500 posts. :eek: What threads have been deleted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarsmek)
    Sorry to hear that. I hope things get easier for you in the future.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Random comment but i've lost 500 posts. :eek: What threads have been deleted?
    lol someone maybe thought you were getting too powerful?

lol someone maybe thought you were getting too powerful?
    Indeed, well the joke's on them because i don't care.

*Back on topic*.....i'm leaving this thread now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottielou)
    hiya people has any of you ever had a miscarriage or know someone who has?
    this girl in my school had a mis-carriage. she really wanted the baby, but unfortunately she wasnt taking enough care of herself. (booze etc)
    anyway, we were near the end of our last gcse exam and she started having all these horrific pains. her surname begins with 'p' as well and she was right in front of me. the paramedics were called and she mis-carried.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.