The Student Room Group

OCR Maths GCSE Foundation level. Results day 18 of April.

Hey guys for all the people how have taken maths GCSE OCR exam. foundation level this feb and march. the results are back on the 18th of April. there was 2 papers for foundation level mathematics B. I wish everyone the best i think the pass mark is like 150 out of 200. from both the papers.

I hope im not far of it because i need it for university.
so if anyone knows the pass mark i would really appreciate it.
just so i can hope that i wasnt far of it.
Original post by Eroyle6
Hey guys for all the people how have taken maths GCSE OCR exam. foundation level this feb and march. the results are back on the 18th of April. there was 2 papers for foundation level mathematics B. I wish everyone the best i think the pass mark is like 150 out of 200. from both the papers.

I hope im not far of it because i need it for university.
so if anyone knows the pass mark i would really appreciate it.
just so i can hope that i wasnt far of it.

The grade boundary will be published on 17th April. No-one (including the Chief Examiner) knows what it is at the moment as it isn't decided until all the papers have been marked.
Reply 2
Original post by Mr M
The grade boundary will be published on 17th April. No-one (including the Chief Examiner) knows what it is at the moment as it isn't decided until all the papers have been marked.

gah i cant wait that long i hope ive done well. i really cant to maths and ihope ive done enough thanks for the advice!.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending