Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

TSR SimCity Players? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Please don't make this thread about bashing the game, I know some people don't like it, but there are some that do. I purchased the game yesterday and am interested to see if anybody else has, and would like to be neighbouring mayors?

Thanks ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExWunderkind)
    Please don't make this thread about bashing the game, I know some people don't like it, but there are some that do. I purchased the game yesterday and am interested to see if anybody else has, and would like to be neighbouring mayors?

Thanks ^^
    I would love to be your neighbouring mayor

I've made a private game so I can invite you in if you want?

ReputationRep:
    Nobody seems to have joined my game and I'd really like some neighbours. My Origin name is Dial-A-Top-Hat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    I would love to be your neighbouring mayor

I've made a private game so I can invite you in if you want?

(Original post by Toppy)
    Nobody seems to have joined my game and I'd really like some neighbours. My Origin name is Dial-A-Top-Hat
    Yay for other people playing. My origin name is ExWunderkind. (Surprisingly :P)

We should all get together and have a 3 city region.

If you have a private game, please go ahead and invite me. What are you using for power? If cheap like wind, I don't mind getting an oil or coal and selling excess out, and buying in things like water and waste disposal to balance things out.

ReputationRep:
    I tried playing 2000 back in the day and cannot get the hang of it. May get it when the price comes down

ReputationRep:
    Despite the problems in the game, I'm planning on buying it when it eventually gets released on the Mac.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aek-94)
    Despite the problems in the game, I'm planning on buying it when it eventually gets released on the Mac.
    Haha sweet. Let me know when you do!

ReputationRep:
    Haha sweet. Let me know when you do!

(Original post by Toppy)
    ForensicShoe here guys!

ReputationRep:
    I added ExWunderskind and ForensicShoe!

ReputationRep:
    Always been a fan of simcity. Can anyone give a brief review of the new game?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InsidiousMike)
    Always been a fan of simcity. Can anyone give a brief review of the new game?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm personally, after playing the game for two days, I'd say it's the best one of the series so far. The levels of customisation are insane, the interaction between player-cities is ace (we've got a TSR region on the go at the minute ), most of the server issues that were encountered on release day have been sorted out and you get curved roads (which I haven't used yet ). I picked my copy up off Zavvi for a relatively cheap price (compared to the prices on Origin) and it was definetely worth it Some aspects are a bit buggy (e.g. traffic flows) but that can be expected and they're actively patching to try and sort out a lot of the problems that have been reported.

________________________________ ___________________________

In other news the TSR region is now up and running so if anyone wants to join add me on Origin (ForensicShoe) and I'll invite you in!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Provided EA have sorted out the game's (and to a lesser extent their PR's) issues I'll definitely be picking up a copy of the Mac version upon release :yes:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    I'm playing. Origin ID is deains :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm personally, after playing the game for two days, I'd say it's the best one of the series so far. The levels of customisation are insane, the interaction between player-cities is ace (we've got a TSR region on the go at the minute ), most of the server issues that were encountered on release day have been sorted out and you get curved roads (which I haven't used yet ). I picked my copy up off Zavvi for a relatively cheap price (compared to the prices on Origin) and it was definetely worth it Some aspects are a bit buggy (e.g. traffic flows) but that can be expected and they're actively patching to try and sort out a lot of the problems that have been reported.

________________________________ ___________________________

In other news the TSR region is now up and running so if anyone wants to join add me on Origin (ForensicShoe) and I'll invite you in!
    Thanks a lot sounds good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    I'm playing. Origin ID is deains :yep:
    Did you get my Origin friend request?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toppy)

Our region is growing quite well

Thanks for medical/firefighter help by the way. Had an earthquake due to my mining activities so I was glad that the response was there

You guys built train stations yet? I wanna start shipping freight/ore out in larger quantities.

ReputationRep:
    Our region is growing quite well

Thanks for medical/firefighter help by the way. Had an earthquake due to my mining activities so I was glad that the response was there

You guys built train stations yet? I wanna start shipping freight/ore out in larger quantities.
    Not yet but that's the plan. Want to start aiming towards a great work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toppy)
    Not yet but that's the plan. Want to start aiming towards a great work?
    Let's do it

If you can build a university that would be fantastic as well. I've built the required city-hall attachment.

Also I have masses of Raw Ore I can't seem to shift. Any ideas what I can do with it?

ReputationRep:
    Let's do it

If you can build a university that would be fantastic as well. I've built the required city-hall attachment.

Also I have masses of Raw Ore I can't seem to shift. Any ideas what I can do with it?
    Haha I've been at work today so I am still relatively small. Aiming to rectify this now!

ReputationRep:
    Did you guys also see we are getting a free game from EA to make up for the server troubles (of which I've had none)? We'll get an email on the 18th telling us how to claim it.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.