The Student Room Group

No UCAS Reply

I had applied to UCL for two engineering degrees(Undergrad Programs).
I have already got an offer from UCL for one course, however the result for the other course, Bengg with business finance, is still pending. It hasnt been rejected, nor has it been accepted. Some other people have already got their results for the same course.

Is it because I have already got an offer from UCL and cannot get another from the same uni? If not does anyone have any ideas when my result would be out.

Thanks
Reply 1
Offers to different schools in different universities don't affect one another. It's perfectly possible to get two offers from the same university, (medicine and pharmacology for example).
I think the delay is mos likely just down to the fact that two different departments at UCL will have to consider your application. Not everyone gets replies from their offers at the same time either, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Hope your application goes well.
Reply 2
They have until May to reply.

Some unis don't like applicants applying to multiple courses (LSE, for example, used to hate it) but if so they would reject you and not just leave it.

Sent from my GT-S5363
Reply 3
Original post by tc0710
Offers to different schools in different universities don't affect one another. It's perfectly possible to get two offers from the same university, (medicine and pharmacology for example).
I think the delay is mos likely just down to the fact that two different departments at UCL will have to consider your application. Not everyone gets replies from their offers at the same time either, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Hope your application goes well.

Thank You for the well wishes.

I had applied in two degrees in UCL, and have already got one replied(Successful but conditional). The other course, although a backup has been stagnating in the UCAS application form. I have got replies from every other university I had applied to. So, I thought UCAS or UCL might have forgotten about my application.
Reply 4
Original post by SnipeSwipe
Thank You for the well wishes.

I had applied in two degrees in UCL, and have already got one replied(Successful but conditional). The other course, although a backup has been stagnating in the UCAS application form. I have got replies from every other university I had applied to. So, I thought UCAS or UCL might have forgotten about my application.

I don't think they'll have forgotten, it's still a big decision on the university's part as to who gets offered a place.

UCL still have until the end of March to make offers, so there's still time. Try not to worry. Even so, if you've got your first choice then that's great. :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending