The Student Room Group

Please help! Caught in love triangle...

Im 17 and until September had never been in love. im in 6th form in my last upper school and during last summer i saw this girl and my heart melted in year 11. in my class after summer holidays this girl was in my class and we instantly hit it off. we became great friends and i was in love ! not only beautiful shes kind funny intelligent and so sweet. she thinks im similar in terms of personality and im friends with most people who say im a really nice bloak - im no looker though. i was sure she liked me and i was over the moon and about to ask her out . i then found out she was dating another guy who is by far the most popular in the year and as i spend time with her i became great mates with him too . he doesnt mind my and her friendship despite the fact we work study and hang out together all the time. there relationship is solid though - they even live together. her and my friendship is well known in a great friend kinda way - nothing more. if she wasnt dating id be sure she likes me but shes so kind and welcoming to everyone so i dont know. im sure that soon people will guess i like her. i cant tell her though in case it ruins my friendship with her and her bf. im so in love - i dread weekends and school holidays - especially soon as ill have half term then study period then 6 week holidays - as i cant see her as we live far apart. i will never find someone like her again - shes 100 per cent perfect. what do i do ???
eenie, meenie, miney, mo?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending