It was okay A= 76
    35.87%
    Easy A= 79
    27.17%
    Very Easy A=82
    21.74%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needtosucceed=))
    nope I did f324 in january, we did the january paper for f325 as a mock in class. Hoping this junes paper should be a lot better considering how bad januarys was
    because it was that bad, i am more prepared.
    Each time i dont want to revise or tired , i think about the last 2 questions in the exam and not being able to find the value of n which i wasted like 20 minutes on and still got it wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpio22)
    because it was that bad, i am more prepared.
    Each time i dont want to revise or tired , i think about the last 2 questions in the exam and not being able to find the value of n which i wasted like 20 minutes on and still got it wrong
    omg yea the last two questions were soo bad, how would the examiners even think we would have a clue about finding n?! the first part of the paper was okay though. Did you get your paper back then, what was your raw mark?

ReputationRep:
    omg yea the last two questions were soo bad, how would the examiners even think we would have a clue about finding n?! the first part of the paper was okay though. Did you get your paper back then, what was your raw mark?
    i didnt get my paper back but was able to remember what i put..
    it was really bad... i would be happy with 65% in this exam lool.. how did u do in f324

ReputationRep:
    This actually is a AQA chemName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1370032587.494996.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  84.9 KB exam paper, but how do you write overall equations, i thought you cancel the ones that appear on the same side of the equations?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    because the 15 peak is in both isomers. its the 29 peak thats only in butane therefore it must be butane
    understood ! Thanks so much for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyA*)
    It is it forms a kink (like a zig zag shape), you do it in F324, so there will be less points of contact, hence why unsaturated triglycerides are liquid at room temperature(oils) and saturated triglycerides are solid at room temperature (animal fats, butter etc.).
    Oh okay, havent done F324 so have never heard of it, do you know if you'd still get marks for mentioning it in this exam??

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a link to the Jan 2010 mark scheme? Can't find it anywhere

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImAz)
    Does anyone have a link to the Jan 2010 mark scheme? Can't find it anywhere

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/63346-m...me-january.pdf

this it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy20002012)
    This actually is a AQA chemName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1370032587.494996.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  84.9 KB exam paper, but how do you write overall equations, i thought you cancel the ones that appear on the same side of the equations?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yep you do, the HBr and HBrO cancel out.
    so this is the answer 2H2O2 = 2H2O + O2

ReputationRep:
    Nope that's F321 :\

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImAz)
    Nope that's F321 :\

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nope they were all on that document

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello...)
    Oh okay, havent done F324 so have never heard of it, do you know if you'd still get marks for mentioning it in this exam??
    Nope you don't need to know it at all

ReputationRep:
    I got 69 UMS in the January exam.. Really bad I know, but it was a rough time. Does anyone know what I need minimum in this exam to get an A or even a high B?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yep you do, the HBr and HBrO cancel out.
    so this is the answer 2H2O2 = 2H2O + O2
    What about the H2O2, if they ate on the same side of both equations wont they cancel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImAz)
    I got 69 UMS in the January exam.. Really bad I know, but it was a rough time. Does anyone know what I need minimum in this exam to get an A or even a high B?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Around 78-80

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nope they were all on that document
    Ohh! Phew cheers for pointing that out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy20002012)
    What about the H2O2, if they ate on the same side of both equations wont they cancel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    they're not on both sides of the equation. when your cancelling down you write all the reactants from the 2 equations together, then do an arrow and write all the products. then you cancel things on both sides. you don't cancel between equations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImAz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    depends what you got on ur practicals. If you did really well a high B/low A is fine. If you did bad then you'd need a lot higher, in the top 80's/90's
    also 69 is good, only 3 off an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theo3335796)
    Maybe this? Excuse my terrible paint drawing
    Hi,
    why do you have a CH2CH3 wouldn't it just be CH2CH2?
    HELP?

ReputationRep:
    What are people aiming to get and what did they get in f321 in terms of UMS, all im really seeing on this foru, are your typical A grade candidates lol, every ones so smart

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.