It was okay A= 76
    35.87%
    Easy A= 79
    27.17%
    Very Easy A=82
    21.74%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmadmax321)
    how is everyone feeling about the exam? what are you aiming for?

I'm feeling alright about it (my chemistry teacher is amazing at teaching chemistry though most people in year 13 got A's and B's in year 12) and im aiming for between 87-95 marks
    I am aiming for an A, not too bothered about how high it is I haven't done that much revision but I have been doing well on past papers so far, and I've sort of prioritised biology as it had so much content. I hope I don't end up regretting that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFootyKing19)
    Full Ums is about 88/100!
    Are you serious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    OCR sadly
    What's OCR like for Biology ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gotzz)
    Are you serious?
    Well an A is generally 76-79 so if you add 10 marks more then that's full Ums, maybe?

But I am certain that if you get 88/100 you are definitely looking at above 137 ums

ReputationRep:
    really?! thats seems quite low i'd of thought it would of been 92-97 mark (depending on the paper)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha Realest)
    What's OCR like for Biology ??
    Garbage, utter wànk

You might know all the stuff, but the way the Questions are ambiguous and complicated

Basically to get an A in OCR biology you write everything you know about the topic even if that wasn't the Question asked, cus that's the only way to get a good grade.

It's bullshít really

ReputationRep:
    Garbage, utter wànk

You might know all the stuff, but the way the Questions are ambiguous and complicated

Basically to get an A in OCR biology you write everything you know about the topic even if that wasn't the Question asked, cus that's the only way to get a good grade.

It's bullshít really
    Haha lol - ok cool .

Thanks anyway for the reply :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Garbage, utter wànk

It's bullshít really
    I feel sorry for you dude I have heard OCR biology is a *****

ReputationRep:
    Garbage, utter wànk

It's bullshít really
    Agree with this so so much haha, I'm dreading the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needtosucceed=))
    just draw them all out
    I keep on getting more structural isomers than I should have

ReputationRep:
    Garbage, utter wànk

It's bullshít really
    Your post is just the perfect description of biology. This exam F212 exam on monday, omg....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss2012)
    I keep on getting more structural isomers than I should have

Posted from TSR Mobile

That means you've repeated some of them. Name them all so you know which one you've done more than once what's the formula I'll post a picture up of the ones you should have?

ReputationRep:
    Garbage, utter wànk

It's bullshít really

Posted from TSR Mobile

It gets 10x worse at a2. When you get to this time next year you'll realise how easy AS actually is F214 is actually pretty good but F215s a b****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theCreator)
    Your post is just the perfect description of biology. This exam F212 exam on monday, omg....
    Good luck!! As long as your paper isn't like the June 2012 one which I sat last year you'll be fine, that exam was the worst thing ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really?! If you're right then that'd be so good, I imagine quite a lot of people would get full UMS then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

why the neg?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needtosucceed=))
    Good luck!! As long as your paper isn't like the June 2012 one which I sat last year you'll be fine, that exam was the worst thing ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That papers was OTT hard, a joke really

ReputationRep:
    I do not for the life of me understand some of the e/z isomer questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasniaa)
    I do not for the life of me understand some of the e/z isomer questions.
    Some past paper questions on e/z isomers have been posted on previous pages with explanations so take a look there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That papers was OTT hard, a joke really
    Definitely, I revised so much for it as well.. Let's hope your one ain't as bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this paper the 4th and still didn't start revising.
    I will revise on the monday because my other a-level are way harder which I need to focus on.
    I didn't do F322 for 1 full year now (since june 2012) But I believe I quickly go thought all the paper and my notes I will remember them. Is there any notes people have I can quickly go on before the exam.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.