Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misfitisland)
    yeah its my first choice too it'll be nice to hopefully see you too, last wednesday, yeah i think they gave everyone who sat the test this year the same one, hm im really bad at maths but i found it okay, except for two of the questions which i just guessed, one of them was like theres 180 packs of 28 tablets in box a box b is half as high 1/3 as deep and 1/2 as wide how many tablets in box b and the other q was asking how many tablets you can but in america for 1,000 pounds if one tablet there is 0.04$ and something about delivery tax and stuff it was kinda long and complicated, the test is multiple choice btw so it makes it a lot easier
    dude i ****ing love you thanks for the question it actually came up!!! i find out if i have an offer tomorow or day after, rejected from everywhre else so relying on this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craming Revision)
    dude i ****ing love you thanks for the question it actually came up!!! i find out if i have an offer tomorow or day after, rejected from everywhre else so relying on this!
    haha sorry for the late reply i hadnt got round to checking tsr how was the interview? and the test? did you get the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misfitisland)
    haha sorry for the late reply i hadnt got round to checking tsr how was the interview? and the test? did you get the offer?
    didnt get it :/ they offered me pharmaceutical chem o well looks like il be clearing they said i messed up on the maths question :/

ReputationRep:
    didnt get it :/ they offered me pharmaceutical chem o well looks like il be clearing they said i messed up on the maths question :/
    Hey, where you at the interview on wednesday 27th March, cos so was I

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh :/ yeah try clearing loads of unis will have clearing places, good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizzieA.)
    Hey I'm currently at LJMU doing Pharmacy - trust me, you will need Biology! A lot of people haven't done it, and they struggle with basic concepts. I would personally recommend it 100%!

Any other questions about LJMU/Pharmacy/Liverpool anyone is more than welcome to PM me!
    Hi, I applied for medicine and pharmacy and I have got an interview for pharmacy (LJMU) soon. Can you please guide me how should I possibly prepare for it.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Interview at Liverpool on the 7 th December. And an IOT test which I am kinda nervous about. Anyone else in a similar situation? And does anyone know if it's a group or individual interview ? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndtimeuniboy)
    Interview at Liverpool on the 7 th December. And an IOT test which I am kinda nervous about. Anyone else in a similar situation? And does anyone know if it's a group or individual interview ? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have mine on the 27th November and I'm definitely nervous about the aptitude test D: and yes it's a group interview

ReputationRep:
    Awesome , good luck for your interview How are you revising for you test ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizzieA.)
    Hey I'm currently at LJMU doing Pharmacy - trust me, you will need Biology! A lot of people haven't done it, and they struggle with basic concepts. I would personally recommend it 100%!

Any other questions about LJMU/Pharmacy/Liverpool anyone is more than welcome to PM me!
    hiya ive got an interview at LJMU on the 4th of November and Im really dreading it. I just wanted to ask how is the interview and if you don't do well on the interview but do well in the aptitude test will they still give you a place? Also how can I prepare for my interview could you please give me some tips, Im getting soooooooooo stressed out about this thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, i have my interview coming up in 2 weeks, thing is i have no clue on what to expect in the interview or the aptitude test can anybody who have had this interview before please explain to me the process i'm really nervous and what the offer was either 300 or 320 ucas points
    thanks alot
    how was ur interview????????/

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.