Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    **** this! A few hours extra in bed or a few hours extra revision?

ReputationRep:
    And so the last minute cramming/learning whole topics begins! S**t!!!! Not sure if I'll be back on here unless all goes well, so good luck everyone!!!!

ReputationRep:
    not sure i can be bothered to learn any more... reached my environmental lapse rate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liabhimani)
    I've forgotten everything I've learnt so far and still have half the syllabus to cover
    At least you know your case studies!!!

ReputationRep:
    is there any point revising anything new right now? It wont stick anyways...

ReputationRep:
    Thank God it's an afternoon exam, with English yesterday to recover from, I need this time...

ReputationRep:
    Will contrasting case studies on volcanoes come up? or anything about it in section a? Heard it came up in janurary

ReputationRep:
    Im nervous as hell

THIS BETTER BE A GOD DAMN NICE PAPER AQA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klaralpkbl;43

)

Will contrasting case studies on volcanoes come up? or anything about it in section a? Heard it came up in janurary
    probably a 40% chance so better to learn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axion)
    At least you know your case studies!!!
    are you kidding? I'm using the same figure '15,000' for at least 7 different case studies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheese-lemming)
    Thank God it's an afternoon exam, with English yesterday to recover from, I need this time...
    I had english yesterday too, only managed to go over everything but the case studies last night, so have to do the rest now. Really wish it wasn't the next day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel George)
    No sleep....well and truly ****ed
    did you not sleep at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vdoto)
    I had english yesterday too, only managed to go over everything but the case studies last night, so have to do the rest now. Really wish it wasn't the next day.
    Samee, it's so unfair. They're both massive papers too. I had history on Monday and then my brain decided to refresh itself and forget everything for English and Geography!! Well good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Iv never felt so nervous for an exam... Ill be all over the place in my general studies exam this morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last 4 and a bit hours to go back over everything, surely extrusive and intrusive features can't come up in a 40 marker?? Also for anybody doing ecosystems how would you get an exam question on the first section on the structure of ecosystems??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben10101)
    Last 4 and a bit hours to go back over everything, surely extrusive and intrusive features can't come up in a 40 marker?? Also for anybody doing ecosystems how would you get an exam question on the first section on the structure of ecosystems??
    Describe the characteristics of an ecosystem? This topic came up in January paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheese-lemming)
    Samee, it's so unfair. They're both massive papers too. I had history on Monday and then my brain decided to refresh itself and forget everything for English and Geography!! Well good luck!!
    Revising right now is a bit difficult, a bit tired. You've had a tough week though, good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheldorofazaroth)
    Iv never felt so nervous for an exam... Ill be all over the place in my general studies exam this morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, I'm hoping there's something geography related. If Afghanistan comes up, I might just get up and hug all the invigilators

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahtonin)
    Same, I'm hoping there's something geography related. If Afghanistan comes up, I might just get up and hug all the invigilators

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really need to revise that one!

ReputationRep:
    GL GUYS

Ill be on later to try and write some answers / markscheme for you lot if you give me the questions for PT / WEATHER / D&G

THANKS

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.