Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goods)
    I have absolutely no time to prepare with school work and waterpolo, how are you prepping?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah, the joys of being on a gap year and only working part time, plenty of time to prepare .

I've just been reading lots of books, revising my A Levels and doing physics-related maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    Thanks!

Yeah I think Homerton were one of the last college to give out interviews. I can't believe all of the preperation I've been doing is for about an hours worth of interviews!
    ahh same, it's scary how much weight lies on something that only takes an hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timi797)
    Anyone else going to the 4th December UCL Open Day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh probably should book it before it runs out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhysicsLeopard)
    ahh same, it's scary how much weight lies on something that only takes an hour
    I'm just glad you get 2 interviews, if I screw up one at least there's a second go. I was hoping to get a less academic interview as one though :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    I'm just glad you get 2 interviews, if I screw up one at least there's a second go. I was hoping to get a less academic interview as one though :/
    That's why in some ways i'm happy about the test I have because it means even if i flunk the interviews hopefully ill still be able to show some talent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goods)
    That's why in some ways i'm happy about the test I have because it means even if i flunk the interviews hopefully ill still be able to show some talent
    You're lucky to have a test, I don't have anything like that, just the 2 interviews. :/

ReputationRep:
    Open Day/interview invite at UCL

ReputationRep:
    Offer of 3 A's for MPhys from Leeds

ReputationRep:
    Got my exeter offer for physics today ABB which is apparently really rare anyone else got this today? Really pleased!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte9634)
    Well done! I got my offer from Exeter today too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wooo what grades? You gonna go for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jtw95)
    Cambridge, UCL, Durham, Edinburgh and Leeds. You?
    Oh sorry I didn't see you had replied there :P umm I applied for Durham, Birmingham, Leeds, Southampton and Sheffield I saw you got rejected from Cambridge, that's such a shame but you got a Leeds offer right? What about the others?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rmatthewc)
    Got my exeter offer for physics today ABB which is apparently really rare anyone else got this today? Really pleased!
    Me too. I got an offer last week for Exeter with ABB! Is it one of your favourite, do you think you will choose it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyW456)
    Oh sorry I didn't see you had replied there :P umm I applied for Durham, Birmingham, Leeds, Southampton and Sheffield I saw you got rejected from Cambridge, that's such a shame but you got a Leeds offer right? What about the others?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cambridge was pretty annoying but oh well, just waiting for replies from the others now, Durham asked for UMS but nothing since then, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heather_2)
    Me too. I got an offer last week for Exeter with ABB! Is it one of your favourite, do you think you will choose it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its definatly going to be my backup cause as lovely as it is and it's very good, I fell in love with Birmingham when I went there (offered me A*AA). You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte9634)
    AAA. I'm not sure yet, it's really great there but I'm not sure if it's my favourite! Are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Itll be my backup for Birmingham I think I love it though, I'd be very happy at exeter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rmatthewc)
    Its definatly going to be my backup cause as lovely as it is and it's very good, I fell in love with Birmingham when I went there (offered me A*AA). You?
    Same i think i will use it as my insurance. All depends on other universities.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jtw95)
    Cambridge was pretty annoying but oh well, just waiting for replies from the others now, Durham asked for UMS but nothing since then, you?
    Yeh that's annoying that you didn't even get to prove ourself in an interview :/ oh right I got an offer from Birmingham and Durham, and I had an interview at leeds on Thursday which was okish

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyW456)
    Yeh that's annoying that you didn't even get to prove ourself in an interview :/ oh right I got an offer from Birmingham and Durham, and I had an interview at leeds on Thursday which was okish

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lucky you! I really enjoyed Leeds

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Nottingham A*AA or A*A*B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jtw95)
    Lucky you! I really enjoyed Leeds
    Yeh I got Durham on Tuesday, hopefully you will too soon yeh Leeds was good, I reckon it would be a really great place to go to uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.