Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Made my first baguette, and I realized subways is just TOO expensive now! Watch

• PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    I had a giant sandwich from there the other day and it lasted me two meals. I had chicken tika with cheese (microwaved cause I don't like the bread all crunchy) and lettuce cucumber and mayo. :sogood: And I saved the other half for my dinner. That plus a drink was only £5, not toooo bad for two meals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friar Chris)
    Make a mess?

Crappy?

You evidently are skill-less in the kitchen.
    trust me im a woman. I will be more skilled in the kitchen than you will ever be !! Im talking from a guys perspective cause they are always really messy and clatty

i said no offence but obviously you are over sensitive and insecure

go wipe your eyes and get over youself ! :cool:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evalilyXOX)
    no offence but subway is actually quite cheap cause you can get a big sandwich, a drink and crisps/cookie for £3. They also taste better than a crappy home made sandwich so in a way they are worth the price. Also it is quicker and more convenient to buy a subway sandwich than make a mess at home trying to make one.
    I went into Boots last week and got one of their meal deals for £3. The selection of snacks and drinks is far better.

ReputationRep:
    People eat SUBWAY for convenience, I usually go after my job that finishes at 8pm (on a gap year atm). I made a homemade sausage baguette the other day and realised SUBWAY doesn't taste all too nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyrical_lie)
    I had a giant sandwich from there the other day and it lasted me two meals. I had chicken tika with cheese (microwaved cause I don't like the bread all crunchy) and lettuce cucumber and mayo. :sogood: And I saved the other half for my dinner. That plus a drink was only £5, not toooo bad for two meals.
    My reaction to your reply is definitely a big = :sogood: :sogood:

:sogood:

*now I'm hungry!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a huge fan of Subway and do prefer to make my own sandwiches at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    I went into Boots last week and got one of their meal deals for £3. The selection of snacks and drinks is far better.
    yea but what is more tastier and filling..... I think subway but that just my personal opinion

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.