Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Morrisons Ant & Dec Saturday Night Takeaway Watch

ReputationRep:

Have any of you entered into the draw for a chance to win 2k?

I'm feeling optimistic lol, wish me luck for tonight:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Good Luck!:clap2::wink:
    Thanks, hopefully I'm the only saddo who has bothered to sign up for it online after getting the play-card from Morrisons lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Haha somehow I don't think you will be! But good luck anyway!:proud::thumbsup:
    Wishful thinking at its best haha, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I did. Didn't win last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Runninground)
    I did. Didn't win last week.
    Is there only one winner and the 20k prize or are there other prizes too?

Sorry about not winning anything last week, I'm sure I will not win either if I'm being honest. Imagine 20k though, can do so much with that

ReputationRep:
    Guys when watching 'win the ads' do you turn around when they show the prizes the contestant has won?

I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Is there only one winner and the 20k prize or are there other prizes too?

Sorry about not winning anything last week, I'm sure I will not win either if I'm being honest. Imagine 20k though, can do so much with that
    There are instant win prizes which are shown on the card, but otherwise i'm not really sure :P

ReputationRep:
    The instant prizes you can win aren't great. I work at Mozza's and a few of us opened loads of these cards on a quiet shift one night. About 1 in 100 won. It was a packet of Morrisons own brand of Custard Creams

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.