Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You are all way too clever!!!!!!!! I am predicted AAB for a levels and am completely lost by all of this...perhaps its because I've been off school for eight weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam-Jade)
    You are all way too clever!!!!!!!! I am predicted AAB for a levels and am completely lost by all of this...perhaps its because I've been off school for eight weeks!
    I missed more than 2 months during last year and hope i don't fall horribly ill again during the exams (fingers crossed). At A2 it's even more stressful, i found it difficult to catch up at AS but managed to get very good grades For now just focus on catching up on relevant work but let your main focus be revision, as the exams are drawing very close. Concentrate on your Psychology coursework since it's vital you hand that in as soon as possible. Good Luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I missed more than 2 months during last year and hope i don't fall horribly ill again during the exams (fingers crossed). At A2 it's even more stressful, i found it difficult to catch up at AS but managed to get very good grades For now just focus on catching up on relevant work but let your main focus be revision, as the exams are drawing very close. Concentrate on your Psychology coursework since it's vital you hand that in as soon as possible. Godd Luck x
    tell me about it it just seems impossibel at the mo! i just hope I don't get ill in my exams that would be awful! If I have to repeat year 13 its not the end of the world though!
    Good luck 2 u!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.