Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Name of Elfen Lied credits soundtrack? Watch

ReputationRep:
    After reading the manga, I've started watching the Elfen Lied anime series (which is great, albeit very sad). I've taken quite a liking to the soundtrack at the end credits of each episode.

If anyone could give me the name of the sound track, or artist, I'd be very grateful

ReputationRep:
    this is the full version

"Be Your Girl" by Chieko Kawabe

love this song, used to play it all the time on my ipod :redface:

you can usually find on youtube the artist/name of anime OPs and EDs or if not you can go on myanimelist and scroll down to the theme section of the anime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    this is the full version

"Be Your Girl" by Chieko Kawabe

love this song, used to play it all the time on my ipod :redface:

you can usually find on youtube the artist/name of anime OPs and EDs or if not you can go on myanimelist and scroll down to the theme section of the anime
    Thank you so much! I feared that no one would know due to the scarcity of sources I found on the web (I can't access Youtube so that made things more difficult).

I'll have a look at myanimelist, there are so many soundtracks and themes that I want to get to know the names of!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwindor)
    Thank you so much! I feared that no one would know due to the scarcity of sources I found on the web (I can't access Youtube so that made things more difficult).

I'll have a look at myanimelist, there are so many soundtracks and themes that I want to get to know the names of!
    no worries

yeah stick with MAL, its never failed me when trying to find out the name of a theme song

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.