Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What's the wierdest thing you've been negged for? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floalley)
    Recommending a T.V show I liked to someone who seemed to have a similar taste to me on a thread asking for T.V Show recommendations.
    high 5 :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SchoolKid.)
    Got negged for saying thank you to someone who posted a prediction paper?!?
    Yep, some people are wierd.....

ReputationRep:
    today i got negged for saying incest was wrong! :eek: I was like wtf!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forensicshoe)
    saying that i like bacon and cheese baguettes :s
    How dare you!

ReputationRep:
    I got negged for advising someone to watch The Lord of the rings trilogy... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    When somebody asked whether they can get a remark or something and I just asked why they didn't do it before :O

Edit: It was like 10 months after the result
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
    I got negged for advising someone to watch The Lord of the rings trilogy... :confused:
    that is neg rep worthy! LOTR is so boing! I fell asleep halfway through the 2nd movie!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably you should have pointed out that they need to watch the Extended Edition - the basic edition misses out some of the best bits, especially Christopher Lee's performances in the Return. This kind of stuff matters a lot to the serious fans.

ReputationRep:
    Spelling a word wrong and confronting the grammar Nazis who take time out of their lives to analyse every little mistake one makes and base thier intelligence on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Probably you should have pointed out that they need to watch the Extended Edition - the basic edition misses out some of the best bits, especially Christopher Lee's performances in the Return. This kind of stuff matters a lot to the serious fans.
    Yeh, I don't think that was it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    that is neg rep worthy! LOTR is so boing! I fell asleep halfway through the 2nd movie!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have GOT to be kidding me! Lotr is sooo interesting, maybe you should've watched it in parts..?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I don't think that was it...
    Lol, yeah, maybe they were just morons? Hard to tell without more research. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Lol, yeah, maybe they were just morons? Hard to tell without more research. :cool:
    Someone wanted a list of films she could watch. I advised lotr. She liked the idea. A random person negged me. I assume it's because he/she doesn't like the film. Enough research?

ReputationRep:
    You have GOT to be kidding me! Lotr is sooo interesting, maybe you should've watched it in parts..?
    maybe, I'll give it another go someday! I even went to the place where they filmed lotr in nz but had no interest as i found the movies boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    maybe, I'll give it another go someday! I even went to the place where they filmed lotr in nz but had no interest as i found the movies boring
    Hahah you should! Fantasy films aren't everyone's thing...I personally love imaginative films, but then again, I love any film that isn't a 'chick flick'

ReputationRep:
    This post.

ReputationRep:
    I once got negged because I said I didn't have much money.

ReputationRep:
    For saying that I was craving a Chinese takeaway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Egg Militia)
    I once got negged because I said I didn't have much money.
    lol bet a tory gave u that neg!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Chuck Norris is a beast.

Neg this post at your own risk....

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.