Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What did you think the first time you saw someone naked in real life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narcissist)
    I'm guessing you mean in a sexual context.

The first time in general I'm assuming I though
    "Mum, let me suck on those tits"

The first time I saw a naked women sexually I though
    "Let me suck on those tits"
    this is what happenes when ur breast fed for too long lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haven't discussed although we are emotionally close and like each other very much. It's not the done thing and I don't want to either and i can sense that he has similar views
    You could always talk to him about it, it would probably make you both feel better about the situation and show that you trust him. I'm sure he'll understand how you feel. If he does have similar views, he might be worried too, it's a big step to take. Whatever happens, you'll be progressing and learning together, and getting through whatever worry you both have as a couple, which will make you closer and stronger because of it.

I'd seen my parents naked a few times by accident (we didn't have a bathroom lock) and just thought "weird, gross!" and not really looked. I was very alarmed and slightly curious about my mum having pubic hair in particular for some reason (I am a girl), as I hadn't ever heard of it and obviously had none myself (quite young).

When it came to my first sexual experiences, seeing my bf's penis I felt quite nervous and unsure, and I think because it's what society tells us to some extent, I associated male genitalia with being tabboo/embarassing. But I wouldn't worry, this is something you get over very quickly as you start a sexual relationship. I would advise going at your own pace, not putting pressure on yourself or you partner, and not going straight to penetrative sex, but building up with other sexual acts first (eg: looking -> feeling -> petting -> manual stimulation/insertion in the girls' case) and not only exploring your partner's body, but you own (if you haven't already). I think that makes the whole thing less nerve-wracking and more natural. It concerns me that people who wait until marriage may have this blown up concept of penetrative sex very soon after the wedding - which might be a lot of pressure and feel quite unnatural and nerve wracking if nothing sexual has been done before). Sexual attraction to your partner's body and the loss of embarassment/inhibition will grow with experience, imo.

ReputationRep:
    I thought your tittys look bigger with clothes on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myah_94)
    In the leisure centre women's...oldish woman, i was like jesus put some clothes on, ergh
    Same with the men's changing rooms. Why? But I assume the OP is referring to a sexual context

If you feel unable to talk about your concerns and about sex with your partner now, for cultural reasons, then remember that you can talk about it after you are married and before you have sex. I think it is quite important to discuss your concerns and reassure one another, going at a comfortable pace - before you first have penetrative sex. I'm sure that your partner will understand, and probably also feels quite anxious about this aspect of your relationship. Remember that married or not, you don't have to do anything before you are comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Giggity giggity goo

ReputationRep:
    frightened and scared.

Hey I just noticed the anonymous icons are different for each poster. The OP is wearing a burglar mask, anon2 is wearing sunglasses, and mine has a moustache! What a nice touch :p:

ReputationRep:
    the first time I saw someone completely naked, was when I started working as a carer for the elderly a few weeks after my 18th birthday
    :afraid::ahhhhh::lolwut: It was a really difficult job for someone my age I must say, and I felt sorry for the man I was working for, he was actually a really nice old man, but I could tell he felt depressed about his living arrangements and such. We had to change the elderly people's pads, obviously as they couldn't get up and do it for themselves. The first time I had to do it was a shock to the system to be honest, thankfully my client was very nice, he actually didn't want me to have to do it, he said, your a young girl you shouldn't be having to do this sort of work. He even said to the other carer 'poor girl! she shouldn't be having to do this. ask her if she wants to sit down somewhere else whilst you change my pad.' but still, it was a tough job, so much travelling back and forth all the time, working one hour shifts like 6 times a day in completely different parts of London for minimum wage, I had to quit after a few months. Thank god I'll be studying Law at uni, I can't ever imagine being a carer as a career tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narcissist)
    I'm guessing you mean in a sexual context.

The first time in general I'm assuming I though
    "Mum, let me suck on those tits"

The first time I saw a naked women sexually I though
    "Let me suck on those tits"
    Oedipus complex ftw. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey I just noticed the anonymous icons are different for each poster. The OP is wearing a burglar mask, anon2 is wearing sunglasses, and mine has a moustache! What a nice touch :p:
    I was thinking that just as I was reading your other post. What do they represent?

And tbh, your "moustache" is where your eyes should be

Edit: I'm actually starting to think all the icons are just showing different ways you can hide your identity aka disguise yourself. Hence the term "anonymous". Duh

ReputationRep:
    With me i dint think my first sexual partner was very atractive naked ,, well first i thought,because i was very unexperienced with nudity, but then she broke up with me and later in life i get a much sexier GF, and then i started to realize how ugly my first partner really was... I hope this story makes u feel better and more comfortable in the coming time !!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have never seen anyone naked ever, in real life atleast

ReputationRep:
    i got grossed out, penis's are ugly

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1agaZinJHg

'Ew, Dad, put your clothes on, you're inflicting nakedness'

In an intimate context, I can't remember really - though guys' bodies do look really funny naked!

ReputationRep:
    I lived in America for 20 years where the majority of people still harbor Puritanical views towards nudity and sexuality in general. Suicides broadcast on live TV? Fine. Video games where you shoot terrorists? Blockbuster hits. But God forbid someone see a nipple--you know, the human body, our natural state.

Since I've arrived in Italy/Europe, I'm already shocked by how open people here are to nudity. I could just be casually watching state TV and the intro to a popular series has a woman bearing her breasts in seductive fashion. It's refreshing to see people so relaxed about it. Finally people of a similar mindset.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god its finally going to happen... What do i do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hypocrism)
    I suggest you have sex before marriage, rather than going into marriage as, effectively, noobs.

(Original post by JollyGreenAtheist)
    +1. That's a big reason why sex before marriage exists. I don't understand how you can enter a long-term, intimate commitment without checking to see whether you can both handle real, physical intimacy.
    I respect your opinion on allowing sex before marriage, but it really shouldn't be anything to do with "practice" or "experience". If a couple are completely happy with each other then surely it shouldn't matter whether one or the other (or even both) haven't had the experience before?

Marriage (for me, at least) is about growing, and helping each other in doing so. Learning how to handle 'real, physical intimacy' is all a part of that growing, so it shouldn't necessarily have to be done before marriage (as marriage, for me, and most) is the beginning of a long-term commitment.

If a non-married couple practice this "physical intimacy" with each other, then decide to break up, their experience of physical intimacy is stuck with that person, because surely physical intimacy changes with who you're with?

Again I completely understand your viewpoint, it's a solid one and I honestly shouldn't be 'arguing', but I thought you were undermining marriage a little bit.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.