Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I have a million pounds Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why 1 million pounds?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Cat)
    Hello everybody. This thread will apply to your everyday life, and it will hopefully wake you into observing yourself and your life. This thread can be applied to many others on TSR, e.g. Is Bin Laden dead? Does God Exist? Was Mohammad a peado? Was 9/11 an inside job? There will be answers in this thread that completely refute any conclusion that the prevously mentioned threads have come to. So, as per the title: I have 1 million GBP cash in a chest. This chest sits right next to me as I type this thread. This is my claim. You can say that the burden of proof falls on me to prove it, in which case this wouldn't be a very interesting thread. Now I am asking you, the reader: How can you prove to YOURSELF, beyond all reasonable doubt, that I am telling the TRUTH? How can you prove beyond all reasonable doubt that I have £ 1 million in a chest? There are no real right or wrong answers, people will accept whichever answer makes logical sense to them. I stress to anyone who would like to answer: Be logical. There is nothing wrong with being wrong.
    So, instead of thinking how to spend/spending it, you'd rather create a bizarre thread on TSR? :rolleyes: This is evidence that your claim is false. In fact, I'd say it's the same level of evidence as we have for something like Goldbach's conjecture.

ReputationRep:
    You, Sir, are a lier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    You, Sir, are a lier.
    A "lier". He lies on things? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Who cares if you have a million pounds! A million pounds isn't cool bro, you know what is cool? A billion pounds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    A "lier". He lies on things? :confused:

Its very early here okay -_-

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

ReputationRep:
    Its very early here okay -_-
    Ohh, sorry! I hope you recover the ability to spell fairly soon, smirk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Ohh, sorry! I hope you recover the ability to spell fairly soon, smirk.
    Im going to blame the spell checker on this...:P

ReputationRep:
    Im going to blame the spell checker on this...:P
    Lulz, yeah, go for it. :rolleyes:

I just ignore it now anyway, it's full of errors, it doesn't know quite a few real words that exist out here in human-world.

ReputationRep:
    actually when i was young i was bitten by a radioactive lie-detector, i now have the super-human power to know when people are lying (it works through computers too), and i always tell the truth. Thus I know you that you do in fact have 1 million pounds in a chest! do i get the money?

prove me wrong! how can you prove, beyond all reasonable doubt, that this is not true!

ReputationRep:
    This isn't an everyday issue.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am the Prince of Nigeria. Very exciting business proposal I have for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    Hello, I am the Prince of Nigeria. Very exciting business proposal I have for you...
    Yay! I will send you £10,000 in return for your £100,000,000. How can I get it to you? Don't tell anyone else! I want it! :listen:

ReputationRep:
    Awkward moment when you have a female gender symbol , but say your the Prince of Nigeria lol

ReputationRep:
    I have £100,0001 umad

ReputationRep:
    So you don't actually have a million pounds?

I tend to just trust people...

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha Realest)
    Awkward moment when you have a female gender symbol , but say your the Prince of Nigeria lol
    Yes. That's why it was unconvincing.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. That's why it was unconvincing.
    Lol , ok cool

ReputationRep:
    I could find a computer hacker/someone with a lot of computer know how to try to track your IP address and find your location... alongside any other information there might be about you. Based on the location of the IP I could try to track you down and ask that you show me.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.