Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Do you always park in the same space at work/uni everyday? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you always park in the same spot everyday?
    Yes or immediately next to it.
    75.00%
    I just park anywhere
    25.00%
    I deliberately park in different places.
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Being able to park pretty much anywhere not enough?
    No, those spots and the disabled ones are just mocking me....

Got to park in a disabled spot once after i crashed my bike and went to the gadget show live.

(Original post by Runninground)
    Yes- it was covered. Then it dries and you have to scrap it off when you try to wash the car -_-
    Man that sucks.

My tactic is to leave the bike outside until it snows and then it gets gently washed for me. It's like leaving something to soak but colder...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)

Got to park in a disabled spot once after i crashed my bike and went to the gadget show live.
    :lol: Nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)

Man that sucks.

My tactic is to leave the bike outside until it snows and then it gets gently washed for me. It's like leaving something to soak but colder...
    Long wait if it happens in summer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Long wait if it happens in summer!
    washing vehicles is over rated anyway!

ReputationRep:
    When I was at uni they were slowly reducing the amount of places you could park as a student...
    I drove to lectures despite the uni building being about 3/4 of a mile away.

I had a secret parking space that very few people knew about. It looked like a private road - but it wasn't. You went aroudn the corner and then the road widened and went up steeply - something stupid like 4 in 1. I used to park on the hill and chock the wheel. Infact, I've never had an MGB with such a well maintained and adjusted handbrake since I left uni!

If there are any Bangor music students on here that would like the secret parking area revealed PM me and I'll share it with you.

ReputationRep:
    I try to park in the same spot as the spot I pick is usually the safer place to park.

Guys, sort of related to this question: do you sit in the same spot/around the same spot for your lectures at uni or your lessons in class?

I find that I end up choosing my same spot and so do many others. It's weired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T'archer)
    I think its pretty much like using the toilet. Men always seem to want to use the same urinal.
    I hate those guys.

but yeah, I always park in the same area at work.

(Original post by Runninground)
    I made the mistake of parking under a tree once. NEVER AGAIN.
    haha, I made the same mistake, but next to a telephony pole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hustler-1337)
    I try to park in the same spot as the spot I pick is usually the safer place to park.

Guys, sort of related to this question: do you sit in the same spot/around the same spot for your lectures at uni or your lessons in class?

I find that I end up choosing my same spot and so do many others. It's weired.
    That happened to our group at uni. There was only 12 of us, weirdly through choice there was also a girl/boy divide right down the middle of the room. It just kinda happened. About once a term one of us would move elsewhere to put the lecturer off

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.