Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm on track and have tried scrolling through the menus and trying different stuff but it's not working. At the moment I'm on the choices menu and I clicked on the red writing for the course but it just says their requirements I don't know what to click to decline. Please can someone help I will give rep

ReputationRep:
    just dont reply

ReputationRep:
    You need all your unis to reply back to you before you can reply back to them.

If you want to decline unis now, you can just withdraw the choice and then at the bottom of the choices it should say "reply to offers" and there you can choose your firm and insurance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    You need all your unis to reply back to you before you can reply back to them.

If you want to decline unis now, you can just withdraw the choice and then at the bottom of the choices it should say "reply to offers" and there you can choose your firm and insurance.
    a university has sent me an email saying I was rejected however, in track where it says 'university decision' all the other ones have replied but it is blank for this uni which is quite annoying because I want to make my deicsions now but does that mean I have to wait until this uni write that they have rejected me on track ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    a university has sent me an email saying I was rejected however, in track where it says 'university decision' all the other ones have replied but it is blank for this uni which is quite annoying because I want to make my deicsions now but does that mean I have to wait until this uni write that they have rejected me on track ?
    Not too sure actually, but I know that if you withdraw it, it'll change straight away so you'll be able to decline your offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    Not too sure actually, but I know that if you withdraw it, it'll change straight away so you'll be able to decline your offers
    So I need to click this : Withdraw application
    Changed your mind about entering higher education altogether? Don’t worry - you can withdraw your application.

I'm not sure how to withdraw an individual choice because this seems as if it would withdraw the whole application all together but thats not what I want to do lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    yes, you'll have to wait until they change it in track, so that it becomes official. You can, however, withdraw from the uni as the someone said above.

ReputationRep:
    What? No! Dont click that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    yes, you'll have to wait until they change it in track, so that it becomes official. You can, however, withdraw from the uni as the someone said above.
    how do i do that. Would I have to email them ?

ReputationRep:
    Click on the course code of the certain uni on the choices page and then click 'Cancel Choice'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I need to click this : Withdraw application
    Changed your mind about entering higher education altogether? Don’t worry - you can withdraw your application.

I'm not sure how to withdraw an individual choice because this seems as if it would withdraw the whole application all together but thats not what I want to do lol
    Don't do that! That withdraws the whole application!
    What the above user said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doorBell)
    Click on the course code of the certain uni on the choices page and then click 'Cancel Choice'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks buddy that's brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    thanks buddy that's brilliant!
    Hahaa, i almost jumped out of my seat when i read it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone I've done it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doorBell)
    Hahaa, i almost jumped out of my seat when i read it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ha!

Thanks everyone I've done it now

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.