Lil2wkd
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Applied to Warrington? Got in already and sitting pleased with yourself on an unconditional? Still grinding away at your coursework and revision? However you're getting into Warrington, you're probably flying in blind, so come in, introduce yourself, and get to know each other beforehand!

For security reasons, don't swap your personal details like phone numbers or emails or Facebook profiles here, do that in private. Remember, this is a public forum.
chelsiej60
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi, just accepted my offer from chester, in warrington campus anyone else?,
c-danny
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by chelsiej60)
Hi, just accepted my offer from chester, in warrington campus anyone else?,
yeah what course?
Heidi1993
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Me too I'm doing Events Management with PR and Marketing you? x
c-danny
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Heidi1993)
Me too I'm doing Events Management with PR and Marketing you? x
What building is that in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heidi1993
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Pass haha x
c-danny
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i'm doing sport science and german
Heidi1993
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ace see you there! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
chelsiej60
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Im doing events too but combined with advertising
Heidi1993
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cool x
MrJasonBoardman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm a 1st year student at the Warrington campus now Any questions and I'll try to answer them for you
chelsiej60
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hopefully see you there
Heidi1993
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Definitely feel free to contact me anytime if you want to get to know each other, it would be nice to have a friend when we start! x
c-danny
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
will do
zigzag89
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
in any1 planning to live in Manchester ? for chester uni (warrington) its only 20mins away :_)
chelsiej60
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi, Jason just wondered what course you do, and is there enough nightlife and things to do?.
MrJasonBoardman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm a Journalism student Tuesday night is student night in Warrington and it's not the greatest, but Chester's about £14 each return in a 7 seater taxi, so it works out quite cheap. Monday nights or Thursday nights are the nights people go there. Liverpool a short train ride away too, not too sure about during the week as I've only ever been on the weekend. Carnage is held in Liverpool and quite a few from campus end up going.

The campus bar isn't too bad, some great nights in there. Got a Pendulum DJ set this weekend!

Not really much to do on or around campus. There's a cinema on the other side of Warrington, and if you like rugby, you have the Warrington Wolves that you can go and watch. Tickets are fairly cheap.

There are sports teams you can join. Football, Hockey and Netball have women's teams. I think team captains will be talking about sports teams during Freshers week

Anything else I can help with, just ask
lydiaross
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'll be on warrington campus too doing adult nursing...don't know if I'm more scared or excited haha
chelsiej60
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
thankyou for the feedback, was really helpful as long as there's something to do sure I will be fine!.x
MrJasonBoardman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No probs, Manchester and Liverpool are short train rides away and are great for shopping, days out etc. Warrington isn't the best for that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (69)
30.53%
No (157)
69.47%

Watched Threads