The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Volunteering Opportunities in Bristol this Easter?

I'm looking to do some volunteering in Bristol this Easter, as I need to get some hours down as part of my degree. It doesn't really matter too much what I'm doing, and I have a recent Enhanced CRB check. I'm going to be around ~Sunday 24th March to Tuesday 9th April, so if anyone knows of any charities that need volunteers over those dates then I would be very interested to hear about them!

TIA all
Original post by Origami Bullets
I'm looking to do some volunteering in Bristol this Easter, as I need to get some hours down as part of my degree. It doesn't really matter too much what I'm doing, and I have a recent Enhanced CRB check. I'm going to be around ~Sunday 24th March to Tuesday 9th April, so if anyone knows of any charities that need volunteers over those dates then I would be very interested to hear about them!

TIA all

I don't really know of any volunteering commitments just a few volunteering one-offs that I've been part of. As far as I know, the Bristol Autism Spectrum Service Network is doing an evening (date TBC). Also, I think the Bristol Hub of the BPS is doing an event early April but it may be on the 10th. :/

Sorry I'm not of much help... good luck with those hours!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending