Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just a rough figure ?
Divergent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is this AS I am assuming?
Well I sat OCR AS R.S in June and got 90/100 UMS on one paper and 77/100 on another.
Sometimes the quality is better than quanitity, but I aimed for around 4 and a half for the 25 markers and then 2 pages for the 10 mark bits.
Take into account I write quickly and fairly large.... but it's mainly quality that counts over quantity.

Which papers are you sitting? x
Sarah Richard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I normally do essays for OCR RS (ETHICS AND PHILOSOPHY) homeworks. My teachers always say that about 2-3 pages of typed or 3-4 pages of written is enough for a 25 marker.

I write this amount and my lowest mark was 18 out of 25 and I have got 25 out of 25 on occasions just by writing 3 pages of A4.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how much to write for a 10 marker. I'm hearing one side of written is enough but ... ??
Thank you x
Divergent
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Sarah Richard)
I normally do essays for OCR RS (ETHICS AND PHILOSOPHY) homeworks. My teachers always say that about 2-3 pages of typed or 3-4 pages of written is enough for a 25 marker.

I write this amount and my lowest mark was 18 out of 25 and I have got 25 out of 25 on occasions just by writing 3 pages of A4.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how much to write for a 10 marker. I'm hearing one side of written is enough but ... ??
Thank you x
I'd definately stretch to more than 1 side. I normally always did 2 sides for 10 markers. Maybe a bit more. It's surprising how much comes back to you in the exam, so you often find writing tons more.
I'd never feel as if I had written enough with just 1 side.!!!
Sarah Richard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank you. I will at least do 2 sides
rajeshthebest
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
bread

(Original post by Timmy12321)
Just a rough figure ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (93)
49.73%
No (94)
50.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed