I'm going to get 10a*s at GCSE

Watch this thread
hexagon999
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
There, I said it. That's my aim. I will do everything I can to reach that goal. Just thought you should all know
Fdengineer Dan
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 years ago
Go for it, nothing wrong with ambition
Robbie242
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hexagon999)
There, I said it. That's my aim.

now let the negs roll matching in...
Big woop wanna fight about it
R4INBOW
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
no one gives a ****.
Rumaanaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
and theirs no reason why u shoudnt be able to do so?
AIM HIGH AND GO FOR IT PAAAAAAAAAL :*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jammy4410
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Well I'm going to get a 10 pack
Sgany
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
You don't have to convince anyone else but yourself.
hexagon999
Rep:
(Original post by Sgany)
You don't have to convince anyone else but yourself.
Just trying to inspire myself!
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
good luck! put your mind to it and you'll get the grades!
coolgirl19
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Good luck and I hope it all goes well!
coolgirl19
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Good Luck and I hope it all goes well!
a123a
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
why not 11??? jokes..
Hebbamundo
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
That must mean that you're really smart.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frankster
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Dude, that's the spirit! All the best!

(I speak from experience )
erniiee
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Props if you manage this. I fell at the hurdle of French :emo: :lol:
Dylann
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Good luck mate!

Question,

does 5A*s and 6As at first sound worse than 2 A*s and 8As?

obviously the former is better but doesn't a large number put next to an "A" sounded grade instinctively sound better?
hexagon999
Rep:
(Original post by Dylann)
Good luck mate!

Question,

does 5A*s and 6As at first sound worse than 2 A*s and 8As?

obviously the former is better but doesn't a large number put next to an "A" sounded grade instinctively sound better?
Know what you mean
hexagon999
Rep:
(Original post by R4INBOW)
no one gives a ****.
fair enough... This thread was more for me than anyone else to see
Acrux
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Very optimistic.. but one thing it is not easy unless you put the work in. And 10A* students would be studying right now. So how's the procrastinating going?
NightStrider
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Awesome - I'm going for 11
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads