Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweatyGoals)
    Ah, well done to your brother, , is he the smartest in his year?, I was going to go to Saint Albans Private school, i passed the exam to get in, but my parents thought that if i was smart i could do well anywhere and there was no need paying money. I go to an average comprehensive, could this effect how well I do? In addition, i do have french tuition and english tuition btw. ( 1 hour of each a week).
    I guess so. The school shouldn't affect you too much. Good that you have tuition. I think you should get 5+ A*'s.

ReputationRep:
    Wait here, i'll be back with a **** to give

ReputationRep:
    So what? come back when it's 10 A levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galileo Galilei)
    I guess so. The school shouldn't affect you too much. Good that you have tuition. I think you should get 5+ A*'s.

Ah thanks, do you think I could get the whole 11 or is that out of reach ( my parents wouldn't be happy with any thing but 11A*s, as we are indian and our family friends' older kids have done stunningly well, each getting 10A*s and 1A,

ReputationRep:
    Have fun

ReputationRep:
    I ALREADY GOT MY 10 A*s!!!!!!!!

It's quite easy and very possible. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I did it, and I can't even remember getting stressed about anything (apart from my mega-annoying Art project).

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I'm taking 10 and I'd like to get 5A*s and 5As minimum, but I'm trying not to pressure myself too much, because I'm really good at doing that and then panicking like crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I go to normal school where you dont have to pay. I am predicted 5A* and 6As and 2 pass at IGCSE and I have already for 4As now.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck you can do it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Screw this I am going to get 13D's YOLO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hexagon999)
    There, I said it. That's my aim. I will do everything I can to reach that goal. Just thought you should all know
    Well, I'm gonna get laid for 10 times. Thats my goal.

Just kidding, Go for it.

ReputationRep:
    a lot of people say this but dont get it.

make sure you work hard, confidence wont get you the grades only work will.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna get 10 A*s too :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going for... 0

ReputationRep:
    There, I said it. That's my aim. I will do everything I can to reach that goal. Just thought you should all know
    Go for it.

Repeat it to yourself everyday. Put emotion into it. Work your socks off.

Work hard, work smartly.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck I wish I aimed higher at GCSE. I only received A*A*AABCCCCCCC Made up for it with AAB at A level!

ReputationRep:
    Glad I bumped this thread, should motivate some people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulmason694)
    Good luck I wish I aimed higher at GCSE. I only received A*A*AABCCCCCCC Made up for it with AAB at A level!
    What A-level subjects did you do and what did you get in them for GCSE?

Sorry but I'm doing terrible at GCSE as well and people like you give me hope that I'll do better at A-level

ReputationRep:
    who cares...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie97)
    What A-level subjects did you do and what did you get in them for GCSE?

Sorry but I'm doing terrible at GCSE as well and people like you give me hope that I'll do better at A-level
    GCSEs: 2 A*s in IT and Art. 2 As in English Language and English Literature. B in History. Cs in Maths, Food Technology, Core Science, Additional Science, Triple Science, French and Music.

AS levels: A in Government & Politics, Bs in English Literature and History.

A2: As in Government & Politics and History and a B in English Literature.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.