Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

OCR AS Psychology: G542: Core Studies - Wednesday 5th June 2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    ok so here is the pattern i found in section B..

well, i didn't really find it, someone else did but i just edited it to include jun 12 and jan 13!

please note, i do not know how reliable this is. so please do not base all of your revision on these predictions!!
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx CORE STUDIES SECTION B ADVICE.docx (15.1 KB, 166 views)

ReputationRep:
    i did notice though.. that observation appeared in Jan 13. so this has been repeated..

but the main thing is that an issue that had never came up before, longitudinal, had also appeared in Jan 13.
    so please note that it may be possible for one issue to appear that has not appeared yet, plus one that has already appeared!

i'm hoping ecological validity will come up and the studies will be baron-cohen, dement and kleitman and some other one.. maybe loftus and palmer :L that's just what i hope! that would be so good though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myah_94)
    I like evaluating approaches, and improvements and implications of studies(except savage-rumbaugh)
    Got 15 studies to get through
    Can anyone guess what might come up in section C?
    behaviourist and physiological. and maybe psychodynamic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qs2xo)
    behaviourist and physiological. and maybe psychodynamic
    Oh might be,thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Guys those psyexhange links gave me shi* loads of viruses.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have the January 2013 paper? If so please could you upload it I can't find it anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Really? Cause I use that site all the time, download so much and I don't have any viruses? Do you have antivirus? Sorry about that!

And someone uploaded it on the previous page

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie.irwin27)
    Really? Cause I use that site all the time, download so much and I don't have any viruses? Do you have antivirus? Sorry about that!

And someone uploaded it on the previous page

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :/ Yea i have Norton. I'm sorting them out now. It's not your fault. I just don't know why i have got so many as soon as i used it!

ReputationRep:
    Odd did you download anything from there or did you get the viruses as soon as you went on the website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was when i downloaded something.
    Does anyone agree that the studies combo for the last paper were horrible?

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo, does anybody have a check list or know what we need to know about each core study? Because i'm make mind maps for each one and want to make sure i have included everything 8-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKKaur)
    Hellooo, does anybody have a check list or know what we need to know about each core study? Because i'm make mind maps for each one and want to make sure i have included everything 8-)
    Hey

Aim/hypothesis/objective, sample/sampling method, background, procedure/method, results/findings, main conclusions and then evaluation issues.

ReputationRep:
    I have human bio on 3rd, this and physics on same bloody day! Cant wait till its over.... Good luck to all taking this exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im finding it very difficult to remember the studies any tips ?
    Also anyone got any helpful notes that they can post up thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lankan-gurl)
    Hey

Aim/hypothesis/objective, sample/sampling method, background, procedure/method, results/findings, main conclusions and then evaluation issues.
    Ohh great thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie.irwin27)
    ok so here is the pattern i found in section B..

well, i didn't really find it, someone else did but i just edited it to include jun 12 and jan 13!

please note, i do not know how reliable this is. so please do not base all of your revision on these predictions!!
    I can't view the document, can you just copy and paste the text and comment on here

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna revise for physiological and behaviourist also psychodynamic (maybe)

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or is remembering everything for this exam near to impossible?!? I don't know how I'm going to learn all of this in a week and a half =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth1995x)
    Is it just me or is remembering everything for this exam near to impossible?!? I don't know how I'm going to learn all of this in a week and a half =/
    You're not wrong there Beth...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really stuck on thinking of a second change for the Maguire study... I have that I'd change the sample as my first change, but I really can't think of a second one!! Anybody have any ideas??

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.