Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to study at Bucks New Uni, High Wycombe?

ReputationRep:
    I am starting uni there in September.

ReputationRep:
    What course will you be doing?

ReputationRep:
    Im doing policing and criminal investigation! Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully, music management & artist development

ReputationRep:
    im starting in september to do fashion design

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in September - MSc Social Work.

ReputationRep:
    Great are you planning to live in halls of residence?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah , hopefully Hughenden Park Student Village
    what about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I might stay in Halls or maybe rent a room. I have a few friends who want to rent a house.

ReputationRep:
    Probably same as Mackee, it depends whether my friends stay in High Wycombe or move to London.
    At first i wanted to choose Hughenden, but then i thought that Brook Street is closer to the city centre and i could save some money, but now i'm confused, because everyone criticise Brook street :P

ReputationRep:
    I herd that mold growing and its old and needs a refeerb at brook street i rather pay more and have a bigger room n shower walking is good for you

ReputationRep:
    Me too so i will probably end up in hughenden or in a flat with my friends

ReputationRep:
    There are some private halls being built near the uni. They said the building should be complete in July. I think they are £125 a week. I might get one of those, if not I'll rent a room in a house.

Are you guys moving down in September?

ReputationRep:
    Windsor house looks nice, they are brand new, but a bit expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackee)
    There are some private halls being built near the uni. They said the building should be complete in July. I think they are £125 a week. I might get one of those, if not I'll rent a room in a house.

Are you guys moving down in September?
    That would be great I am moving from Poland, so probably i will be in July in England, but i have no idea in what city ;p

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get a hoody today from bucks? I was supper impressed! Just a thankyou they said'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natasza018)
    That would be great I am moving from Poland, so probably i will be in July in England, but i have no idea in what city ;p
    If you are moving in July maybe you should stay in London for a while and then move to Buckinghamshire in September.

And no, I didn't get a hoody, maybe it's in the post or maybe they re just super happy that YOU decided to study with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackee)
    If you are moving in July maybe you should stay in London for a while and then move to Buckinghamshire in September.

And no, I didn't get a hoody, maybe it's in the post or maybe they re just super happy that YOU decided to study with them.

all i can say is avoid this place if you can, especially the music management courses, the last 3 years of my life have been a joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djlinus)
    all i can say is avoid this place if you can, especially the music management courses, the last 3 years of my life have been a joke
    Why? Whats wrong with them?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.