Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Pen Pals wanted :) Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I feel.lonely.I'm 24 years old and I live in America.I really enjoy talking to people from different cultures.if you're lonely PM me

ReputationRep:
    What is a pen pal? like a prison pal? someone going on deathrow that you can write to? i used to write to people on deathrow and then watch their execution tapes on the same website..

Then my parents banned me from the computer.

ReputationRep:
    I had quite a few penpals all over the world since about 1993 (before the rise of the internet, so we communicated by letter) and am still communicating with a couple of them even to this day. Unfortunately I have lost track of most of them though.

ReputationRep:
    Can pen pals be from the same country? That's against the rules, right. Ahah

ReputationRep:
    Oooh i'd love a pen pal :-) xx My gran has one in Holland and they've been writing to each other for nearly sixty years :-)

I'm 19 female and live in the UK xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack the hat)
    i cant believe i got negged for that. people that neg people usually have small penises. coincedence? i think not. to the any people that neg reading this, you know its true.
    +ve rep from me son . People that pointlessly neg are douchebags :P

(Original post by TheKingOfTSR)
    Can pen pals be from the same country? That's against the rules, right. Ahah
    yer but wales is a different country init :hmmm: Or is it: :holmes:

(Original post by Charl0tte_Emily)
    I have a best friend that lives over 300 miles away from me and we're always writing each other letters and stuff as another way of keeping in touch, so I guess you could say we're sort of pen pals. Ever since I was little I wanted a pen pal, and I never had one!

So I'm just curious to see if anyone on TSR would be interested in being my pen pal or something? Obviously we'd have to get to know each other first via private message or Facebook or whatever.

If anyone is up for it, just let me know!
    I would like an e-mail penpal if that's something you're interested in? . I wish my school did penpal stuff when i was in school. It sounds so awesome! My dream place to have a penpal from would be somewhere like mongolia or namibia or fiji or something random like that! But north wales is ok. I'm a climber and i've been there climbing quite a few times. Beautiful place
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I am so lonely. Will you be my friend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    I am so lonely. Will you be my friend?
    Tell me more about your self?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tell me more about your self?
    I'm not too exciting.I'm sick right now.I graduated from uni with a degree in business management with a minor in psychology.my car is slowly dying so I'm trying to buy a new car.I'm sure nobody out here wants to hear about my life. Feel free to PM me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    I wanna penpal... :puppyeyes:
    Will Lana Del Ray write me ?

ReputationRep:
    It seems such a pre-internet thing and I am surprised it still exists. Good luck to you all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too exciting.I'm sick right now.I graduated from uni with a degree in business management with a minor in psychology.my car is slowly dying so I'm trying to buy a new car.I'm sure nobody out here wants to hear about my life. Feel free to PM me

You are not too exciting
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

You are not too exciting
    hahaha no I'm not very exciting I'm sure there are lot of girls on here that would probably say that is true.I love music. Im listening to 50's music right now.
    rock and roll forever

ReputationRep:
    hahaha no I'm not very exciting I'm sure there are lot of girls on here that would probably say that is true.I love music. Im listening to 50's music right now.
    rock and roll forever
    50's music is wicked! I'm into that too, and 60's stuff, and some 80's! Modern music bores me :/
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    50's music is wicked! I'm into that too, and 60's stuff, and some 80's! Modern music bores me :/
    I love 50's, 60's and 70's music.I love Led Zeppelin.I don't really like modern music either it just seems so angry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Will Lana Del Ray write me ?
    *Rey.
    and no.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    *Rey.
    and no.
    denied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    Yeah, why not.

Do we like, send each other pens and stuff?
    Bravo you drew tears from my eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds fun, any of yous wanna talk to me i'll be happy to too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You know what, I wouldn't mind one. Offers out...

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.