The Student Room Group

Am I considered attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Picture link is below but I would deeply appreciate it if you read a little first.
All my life I have been considered out of place. Up until I was 8 years old I attended a rough inner city school and because of my "different" appearance, was treated harshly to say the least. I thought life would get better when my family moved to an American army base in France, but I was wrong. You see, my dad is southern Italian and my mom is Scandinavian, and I inherited my dad's tanned skin and my mom's face.
Because of my skin color I was treated even worse in the area of france I lived in, which was mostly inhabited by fairskinned people. Because of the treatment I became overweight and addicted to videogames and my even unhealthier mentality took a downward spiral...
At age 18 I began to run and lift weights obsessively and my face began to become slimmer as I got into shape. But because of my cringeworthy childhood, I never got a myspace or facebook and I only have a total of 3 close friends.
So here I am at the age of 19 in a big city of the USA, where my days are comprised of writing poetry, playing Warcraft or practicing guitar. I have zero, zilch and nada experience with the opposite sex, and I was wondering if I had any shot. I don't have a good clothing style either, but i'll hope it comes with age. Please give an informative response. I tried to give you some perspective of where my life is now.
me:
http://imgur.com/a/gNm02

You look half oriental or a quarter
nohomo yessss
Original post by Ras17
That's something guys say... girls look cheap saying that... just sayin'

Double standards huh?

lol, get urself tae f***! like i care :cool:
Hot. Become a model!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Picture link is below but I would deeply appreciate it if you read a little first.
All my life I have been considered out of place. Up until I was 8 years old I attended a rough inner city school and because of my "different" appearance, was treated harshly to say the least. I thought life would get better when my family moved to an American army base in France, but I was wrong. You see, my dad is southern Italian and my mom is Scandinavian, and I inherited my dad's tanned skin and my mom's face.
Because of my skin color I was treated even worse in the area of france I lived in, which was mostly inhabited by fairskinned people. Because of the treatment I became overweight and addicted to videogames and my even unhealthier mentality took a downward spiral...
At age 18 I began to run and lift weights obsessively and my face began to become slimmer as I got into shape. But because of my cringeworthy childhood, I never got a myspace or facebook and I only have a total of 3 close friends.
So here I am at the age of 19 in a big city of the USA, where my days are comprised of writing poetry, playing Warcraft or practicing guitar. I have zero, zilch and nada experience with the opposite sex, and I was wondering if I had any shot. I don't have a good clothing style either, but i'll hope it comes with age. Please give an informative response. I tried to give you some perspective of where my life is now.
me:
http://imgur.com/a/gNm02

.. you already posted before.. stop trying to get compliments. you know you look good please leave and never come back.
Reply 45
Yes. :coma:
Reply 46
Marry me, lol. You're handsome, honestly. :smile:
bang. tidy.
Reply 48
You are a handsome fellow indeed, sir.
Why did you post as 'Anonymous' but then share a picture of yourself?
Reply 50
You are objectively better-looking than approximately 99.9% of all men, ever.
Reply 51
Has anyone ever told you you look like this guy?
nick-wechsler.jpg
Reply 52
Model cheekbones and not a hint of the former chubbiness you mentioned. Definitely good looking indeed. I'm just curious as go whether you genuinely feel that self-conscious or if you are just fishing for compliments.
Reply 53
Drunk me says why are you asking a forum if you're hot? Seems to me that mostly being hot is about being comfy in your own skin, or at least not being hot is about asking everyone do i look fat, do you think i'm stupid, am i too weird, why don't you laugh and so on and so forth
be yourself and smile and the world will smile with you man :smile:
nohomo
You're really insecure. I've seen your face on yahoo answers and TSR. You ask a question so that it's an excuse to post pics of yourself for all to see. You're a good looking guy and I think you know it so you need to stop seeking validation from others.
Reply 55
You're jawline is definitely impressive.
Reply 56
Original post by ZRO
What part of the US are you in? I'm from Canada

You just said "no homo" in a previous post. :redface:
Reply 57
Made all that effort to click and follow the link to find out that it's a male. Was expecting a hot girl, so I'm disappointed.

Other than that, you're alright
Reply 58
I don't feel like he's fishing for compliments?

Youre good looking!

Anddd....i think it's kinda cute when guys aren't that confident. Haha but yes, you need to be more confident. Not that I can talk, pfftt
Reply 59
Original post by Juichiro
You just said "no homo" in a previous post. :redface:

Lol what? I'm confused...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending