18/07 - Park Ui Chaoimh, Cork
    20/07 - Kings Hall, Belfast
    23/07 - Millenium Stadium, Cardiff
    24/07 - Leeds Arena, Leeds
    27/08 - Nowlan Park, Kilkenny
    28/07 - Nowlan Park, Kilkenny**

*As part of Hard Rock Calling 2013 festival
    **Final night of the European leg of the tour

Anyone going to any of these shows, or indeed any of Springsteen's other European shows this summer? I figured we could get some discussion going about it if anyone else is going or thinking of going. Tickets are still on sale for a lot of the dates!

ReputationRep:
    I might go to one. I won't be able to make the most local one in Coventry, so I'll have to see how much money I have to see if I can afford tickets, travel and accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Going to the Wembley show, and will be the third time I've seen him, and up into about the 40th time for my stepdad. He is one of the only performers who does get better with age; whilst the music might not be as intense as it used to be, he only plays longer sets, and is a much better stage presence nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff :yy:

Most expensive gig tickets I'd ever bought until I bought bonamassa ones yesterday I'm so used to £15 entry!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.