Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard from Oxford Brookes or CSM about a place on their art foundation courses? I know its a little early but i've started worrying myself

ReputationRep:
    I heard from Oxford Brookes last week, but they rejected me, so maybe it is a good sign for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieGloria)
    I heard from Oxford Brookes last week, but they rejected me, so maybe it is a good sign for you!
    Sorry to hear that! Hopefully though, I really want to get in there, its beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabilarhubarb)
    Sorry to hear that! Hopefully though, I really want to get in there, its beautiful.
    I don't mind, I already had an offer from UCA Farnham and I actually realised that the course wasn't really for me!
    Good luck though! It did look like a brilliant place to live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieGloria)
    I don't mind, I already had an offer from UCA Farnham and I actually realised that the course wasn't really for me!
    Good luck though! It did look like a brilliant place to live
    Congrats! and thank you

ReputationRep:
    My friend applied for the foundation at CSM too but was told to wait a minimum of 3 weeks before they get back to you! Patience is golden I guess...

ReputationRep:
    art foundation jesus! Don't work too hard!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,
    I just got my acceptance to csm today and I got an acceptance to Oxford Brookes the day after my portfolio review (which was on the 20th feb).

Good luck with everything,

Lucy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyemms)
    Hey there,
    I just got my acceptance to csm today and I got an acceptance to Oxford Brookes the day after my portfolio review (which was on the 20th feb).

Good luck with everything,

Lucy
    Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have a great time at either one unfortunately I didn't get in :/ no fear though im not giving up just yet!

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,

I have applied to the International Foundation course in Arts, Law and Humanities.

Do you know if it's hard to get 70% by the end of the year ?

I had 82 for my Toefl test , is it going to be boring ?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hei. I got my acceptance for international foundation arts and law... i'm so glad it's over... now the halls... can not decide which ones to choose... and is that right that this course starts on september 1.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elena_Siile)
    Hei. I got my acceptance for international foundation arts and law... i'm so glad it's over... now the halls... can not decide which ones to choose... and is that right that this course starts on september 1.?
    I'm glad there is finally somebody in the same course! This course starts on September 17th and we have to come during the weekend!

I'm Solenne by the way! Where are you from ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm so glad to already meet somebody on the same course ! i am from Latvia.how about you? Which accomodation are you taking? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elena_Siile)
    Hi! I'm so glad to already meet somebody on the same course ! i am from Latvia.how about you? Which accomodation are you taking? x

Hey ! I'm from France! I've applied for Lady Spencer Hall ( it´s catered ). And you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still thinking ... i can't decide.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, keep me informed !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.